200 Calories in 20 minutes workout
Don’t have time to work out but still like to fit it in somehow? Don’t worry I just got a solution for you which will ensure you sweat, get your cardio done and your legs workout done… Yes, a Triple Bonanza!! 😀
The below given workout burns around 200 cals, provided it’s done without any breaks. It should be continuous, no breaks, yes you would be out of breathe and feel like giving up but it’s just 20 mins, and you will feel damn good after this.
Play some good music and start this one. A stop watch would help, so you don’t have to wait to stare at the watch constantly. :p
These days due to the crunch of time, I have started doing this workout as I need to add some kind of exercise to my day or I feel lethargic all the time and having been a gym bunny I know the exact poses of these exercises as well as the impact.
Here it goes:
Step 1: Start with spot jogging for 1 whole minute
Step 4: Squats 30 secs
Step 5: Lunges 30 sec
Now you are really out of breath, right?
Step 6: Go down to squat position and hold that pose for 1 whole minute
(This will kill you…. Don’t give up it’s just a minute and everything will be alright after this)
Step 7: Lie down, start crunches for 1 whole minute
Step 8: Lower abs for 30 secs
Step 9: Get yourself in a plank position, hold that pose for 1 whole minute
( In the below pic the 12 steps comprise of 1 suryanamskar)
- Spot Jogging helps loose fat from thighs and calves will warm up your body for exercise.
- Jumping Jacks increases your heart rate which in turn helps burn fat.
- Squats and lunges are blessing girls! It works out your whole leg and crunches your stomach, improves posture, you would get a nice butt with this one!
- Crunches and lower abs are basic abdomen exercises which helps tone your stomach muscles.
- Planks tighten your core.
- Holding exercises burn more calories than you think!
- Suryanamaskar, as we are all familiar with, it’s a complete body workout.
- Workout not suitable for people with the knee problem as there is a lot of jumping involved and direct pressure on the knees.
- You may feel pain in the thighs and calves the next day, but it leaves in a day. Don’t forget no pain…No gain.
Please let me know if you like this workout and if you have any suggestions too. Also if you would like any more such work out planned out; I’ll be happy to post them for you.This is Pooja, working it out and loving it… Cheers! J
Are you going to burn 200 Calories in 20 minutes through this workout?
You may also like reading –
- Limcee:Vitamin C Supplement India
- Vitamin C:Benefits,Sources,Deficiency
- 10 Must Have Yoga Accessories
- Amazing Benefits Of Water For Hair, Skin And Health
- Book Review: Don’t Lose Your Mind, Lose Your Weight by Rujuta Diwekar
- How To Reduce Paunch
- Yoga’ o Clock:Right Time For Yoga
- Top 6 Free Health and Fitness apps
- Fish Recipe – Fish Curry For Weight Loss
- 15 Best Foods For Healthy Bones