4 Simple Ways To Lose Weight At Home
How many of you out there want a dream like figure but don’t have the time to step out of your house? This may be a common problem for most house wives. Cooking, cleaning, kids and other obligations might not be allowing you to step out and hit the gym. And even if you have the time you don’t have the equipments. Well, I have an answer for you all!
4 Simple Ways To Lose Weight At Home
These ways are super easy, lets see how !
Walking at home
This was introduced by Leslie Sansone. Her DVDs on walk at home have been a rage. There are a lot of people who claim that they have lost oodles of weight by following her DVD. Leslie has been doing this for the past twenty years and has managed to help a lot of people. The best part is that it won’t bore you as it has arm raises, backward and forward moves, staying at one place and doing brisk marching. If you can’t go out for exercise do it in the comfort of your own home! How to lose weight by walking here and review of Leslie Sansone walk at home program here.
Interval training is a kind of discontinuous physical training that involves low- to high-intensity exercise workouts combined with rest or relief periods. You can read in detail about it here. So you can do interval training at home without any gym equipment. It can be a routine with different kinds of jumps with low intensity periods or rest periods that involve marching at one place. Interval training boosts the metabolism and is effective in building cardiovascular health. The variation in the exercises is what makes interval training interesting.
Yoga comes to your rescue! All you need is a yoga mat and a strong will. An in dispensable part of our culture and heritage, the Surya Namaskars are always placed at the highest pedestal of fitness. It fights diseases and helps losing unwanted fat at the same time. You can do it at the comfort of your home. It is best done early in the morning on an empty stomach. The 12 asanas or postures complete one round of surya namaskar. Doing it on a daily basis can do the following:
- Internal organs of the body function better.
- Helps fight insomnia.
- Calms the mind down and relaxes the body.
- Is beneficial for the menstrual cycle in women and it also eases childbirth.
- Facilitates blood circulation stimulating hair growth and prevents hair problems.
- Helps reduce restlessness and anxiety.
- Enhances strength and energy.
Simple exercises without equipment
Here are a few exercises you can do at the comfort of your home. Initially start with a little of the below. Over-straining yourself will cause sore muscles the next day! (Personal experience…)
- Push ups- They tend to tone up the chest, shoulders, triceps, back and abs. Instead of the men’s version you can do the girl’s version which also involves the knees.
- Squats- A very basic fitness exercise. It works on several part at the same time.
- Sit ups- These are done to strengthen the abdominal muscles.
- Lunges- In a lunge one leg is placed forward with a bent knee and foot flat on the ground while the other leg is placed behind.
- Pull ups- These need to be done to build the upper body so that you can easily lift objects.
Hope you found my consolidated list useful. So take charge and get fit.
Do you know of more ways to lose weight at home ?
You may also like reading –
- Why Exercise Is Must For Weight Loss
- 5 Low Carb Egg Recipes For Weight Loss
- Health Benefits Of Sesame Oil
- Oats:Natural Weight Loss Food
- Low Carb Indian Butter Chicken Recipe
- Coconut Oil In India For Weight Loss
- Pickle – The Culprit In Your Weight Loss Plan
- Recipe-How To Make LCHF Bulletproof Coffee
- Benefits Of CLA and MusclePharm CLA Core Review
- Low Carb Broccoli And Cheese Soup Recipe
- How To Beat Menopausal Weight Gain
- Review:Natures Bounty Vitamin B12 Supplement India