Super Easy Broccoli and Mushroom Soup
I am back with another soup recipe! Only 5 ingredients you will be needing this time to make this super tasty mushroom soup apart from salt, water and pepper (of course! 😛 ) Recently I have been a little obsessed with mushrooms I don’t know why! 😛 I am making so many different recipes with mushrooms almost every week and all of them are easy to make and healthy as well. Don’t worry will share them all! 😀 For now let’s get back to this soup.
- 1 cup broccoli cut into little pieces.
- 1 cup sliced white button mushrooms.
- 1 cup chopped onions.
- 4-5 chopped garlic cloves.
- 1½ teaspoon olive oil.
- Salt to taste.
- 3-4 cups of water.
- Add olive oil to your wok and toss in your garlic and onions.
- Give it a quick stir keeping it on high flame until it turns little bit translucent.
- Add your broccoli, give it a stir, cover your wok and keep it on low-medium flame for about a minute or two!
- Uncover, add all your mushrooms, stir it nicely, add salt, stir again and cover it for about a minute or two again but on a medium-high flame this time.
- Uncover, stir it nicely on a high flame for one minute then add 3-4 cups of water.
- Cover and let simmer it for 10-15minutes.
- You are done! Now sprinkle some black pepper and serve it while it’s still hot and enjoy!
- Try not to refrigerate this soup because, like always, refrigerating soups spoil their taste.
- You can try adding scallions and leeks.
- Try choosing organic broccoli and mushrooms if possible (they taste better according to me)
- You can also blend them in a mixer add some thickener, boil and have a thick smooth tasty broccoli mushroom soup ( which I prefer to have during winter not summer, I like to have clear soups in summer. They make me feel refreshed and light!)
That’s it!! So what are waiting for?? 😀 Try this soup and let me know if you liked it!! Happy Eating! ^_^
Hope you liked this Super Easy Broccoli and Mushroom Soup recipe!
You may also like reading other recipes-