Yum Cabbage Paneer Pancakes Recipe!
So I am back with another interesting recipe for you all and this happens to be another Low carb recipe which I recently tried my hands on. I usually look for yummy recipes which as per my diet and are equally healthy and so this time again I added few ingredients which I absolutely love to have and the resulting dish was really delicious! 🙂
Cabbage Paneer Pancakes Recipe
When you are keen on following your diet for your lifestyle you can surely find appealing food options in your diet only and you won’t have to look for other tempting delicacies! It is just as to how can you make your food interesting and present it in different ways to treat your taste buds and also help your body in being healthy and fit as per your lifestyle demands!
Cabbage has been a part and parcel of my diet and I love it to the core! I take it in my smoothies, as salad, sautee it with other veggies and make sure to have it in different courses of food to keep my self satiated and this surely helps me in keeping the hunger pangs away and from mindless eating!
Today I am here to share an interesting recipe which I tried few days ago and it turned out to be really tasty! I anyway try to capture pictures for any low carb dish which I try for the first time or prepare with some different ingredients so that I can share it with you all here! Hope you all will like this recipe and try it too!
- Cabbage (boiled & mashed)
- Paneer/ Cottage Cheese
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Bread (1 slice for binding)
- 1 tsp oil
Method of Preparation:
- First of all in a big bowl take the boiled and mashed cabbage and add paneer, salt, red chilli, turmeric to it and mix well with your hands!
- As the mixture is a little sticky and won’t get molded into dumplings, I added a slice of bread to bind it! You can use brown bread for that!
- After adding bread you can easily make pancake shapes out of the mixture!
- Then I used the sandwich griller and sprinkled 1 tsp oil and put the pancakes over the grill base. Turn the flame slow and let it get grilled. After 2-3 minutes increased the temperature and they were all ready!
- Although I used very negligible amount of oil, the pancakes tuned out quite crispy!
You can have this in your breakfast or take it along with your favorite vegetable soup! It is a perfect dinner option for the low carb diet followers!
The cheese ingredient makes it super yummy and you won’t be craving as it will keep you full!
Hope you like this recipe! It took me only about 15-20 minutes to prepare the whole recipe including the boiling and mashing of cabbage prior to preparing the pancakes! Do try it this weekend and let me know how it turned out to be!