With so many tempting food items out there, I keep trying new recipes and treating myself. This is one of those yummy recipes that will make you want to keep munching. These baked nuggets are too yummy to resist.
By now you all know that I like Paleo diet and this recipe is an extension of that love. It has no flour and is low in carbs. Almond flour lends a unique taste and makes for a yummy change. The melting cheese will tempt you to eat more.
- 300 g chicken breast
- 1 egg
- 60 g almond flour
- 220 g grated cheddar cheese
- 20 g grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree C.
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Beat just about half the egg with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken pieces to the egg mixture and coat them nicely.
- Combine almond meal, both the cheeses, and red chilli powder.
- Now coat the chicken pieces with this mixture and place on an oven tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for around 20 minutes.
Enjoy these hot and crispy bites with any dip of your choice.
These bites are great for weightwatchers- filling and tasty.
Try this yummy recipe and thank me 😀
Have you tried Chicken cheese bites ? Do you have any other version of these?
Check out more Paleo/wheat belly recipe here