How To Make Chicken Tikka In Air Fryer?
How are you all?
I hope the yummy delicacies do not get your determination weak and you people are working towards your healthy body goal. I know it is hard to keep taste buds satiated and keeps craving under control. It is not a rule that every tasty food needs to be unhealthy; there are many recipes which are healthy and yet taste heavenly.
I simple adore feasting on non vegetarian dishes but cooking them in a healthier way is of utmost importance to me. The deep fried chicken is mouth watering but then, it also ruins your efforts of many weeks towards achieving a healthy body. In such a situation Air Fryers are an innovation which appears no less than a boon. I absolutely love my air fryer and I rely on it for my daily meals. The food cooked in it, is healthy with consumption of negligible amount of oil and tastes as good as cooked in traditional way.
Few days back I cooked chicken tikka in my air fryer. I prepared the chicken tikka in two different marinations and each turned out great. I thought how about sharing the recipe with you all! Well today I shall share how I made chicken tikka using air fryer; however I will not be able to share the exact proportions I used and prefer using ingredients as per taste rather than exact measurements.
- Divide the chicken chunks into two equal portions. The two portions shall have two different marinations. One portion will be olive oil marinated and the other will be curd marinated. Each portion needs to be marinated for 12 hours for a great flavor.
- For olive oil marination, take some olive oil and mix in the ginger garlic paste. Now add in ½ tsp salt and red chili powder to the mixture. Coat the chicken pieces with the marination and leave aside for 12 hours.
- For curd marination, take around 150 gm of hung curd and mix in the ginger garlic paste. Now add in ½ tsp salt and red chili powder to the mixture. Coat the chicken pieces with the marination and leave aside for 12 hours.
- Now, pre heat the air fryer for 10 minutes.
- Air fry the marinated chicken for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This was the easy recipe of healthy chicken tikka. It tastes same as oven cooked chicken tikka and my family loved it; however I liked the curd marinated chicken tikka more. Do try this at home and share with me your experience.
How do you make Chicken Tikka? Please share with us!
You might like reading these also:-