Crispy Air Fryer Cauliflower With Eggs And Bread Crumbs
Hello Fitness Freaks,
I hope you are having a great time as the winters season has finally started and all the fitness workouts can be really enjoyed on a winter morning as compared to the insane hot climate during the summers.
I love doing exercises during winter due to this particular reason! Coming back to the post, today I wanted to share a Low carb recipe which I tried making few days back and which turned out to be quite great and apt for my Low Carb diet style.
This is basically a cauliflower recipe with eggs and little amounts of bread crumbs.
Cauliflower as many of you are aware is basically a vegetable and is rich in several other nutrients like folate, vitamin C. The vegetable has high amounts of dietary fiber which is another good thing.
Cauliflower can be consumed in many ways including eating it in raw form in a vegetable salad. Other ways are roasting, steaming or boiling but that definitely affects the nutritional value of this vegetable. However, steaming, roasting or air frying doesn’t effect the nutrition quotient of this vegetable.
Those who follow a strict Low Carb diet can easily include this wonderful vegetable in easy replacement with vegetables like potato.
So now, let me just share the quick recipe with all of you so that , you can try it too if you are a keen follower of Low Carb diet.
Ingredients-Crispy Air Fryer Cauliflower With Eggs And Bread Crumbs:-
- Medium sized Cauliflower head (leaves removed.I used around half kg)
- 1 Eggs (Beaten)
- Bread Crumbs from 1 bread slice ( preferably brown bread.)
Method of Preparation-Crispy Air Fryer Cauliflower With Eggs And Bread Crumbs:-
- First of all take the cauliflower head and boil in in water with a little salt mixed in it until the cauliflower turns tender. Now remove it from flame and drain the excess water.
- Take the cauliflower head and cut the florets in medium size and keep aside.
- In another bowl, beat eggs and keep aside.
- Take the bread crumbs in a flat bottomed late and now one by one dip the cauliflower florets in beaten egg mixture and add the bread crumbs in it.Mix it nicely and place it in the non- stick drawer and set the air fryer on optimum temperature for roasting.(I preheated the airfryer at 180 degree for five minutes and then air fried it for 15 minutes, tossed it and air fried it again for 10 minutes)
The best thing about making this recipe in an Air fryer is that it retains the nutritional value of the vegetable without much boiling or cooking and you can easily enjoy this delicious Low Carb recipe.
In this, I have used the fresh bread crumbs from a bread slice and a thin layer of this makes the cauliflower florets really crisp and mouth watering.
It is an easy recipe and doesn’t require much time for preparation. When you have all the ingredients with you, it hardly takes more than 15 minutes to do the basic preparation and put it in the Air fryer for further cooking!
I hope you like this recipe and try it too! I am really glad to have found a unique recipe which is yummy and healthy for me and in accordance with my Low Carb Diet lifestyle!
P.S – I tried the recipe with gram flour instead of bread to make it less carbi and it tasted better and crispier.
Have you tried this Crispy Air Fryer Cauliflower With Eggs And Bread Crumbs?
You may also like reading-
- OMG Overweight Women Earn Less!
- My Sad Enrolling Experience With Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2014
- Role Of Nutrition In Increasing Children’s Height
- Top Benefits Of Limcee Tablet
- Low Carb Vietnamese Egg Coffee Recipe
- Why Overeating Is Called Prajnaparadha In Ayurveda?
- Things You Should Try At Least Once At The Gym
- Unconventional Home Remedies That Work
- My Weight Loss Experience With Orlistat
- 9 Ways To Workout With Your Pet
- You Are What You Eat-What Does It Mean?