Do Not Let PCOD Affect Your Life-My Weight Loss Story
We have a huge team of permanent writers and so many of our team members are suffering from PCOD.I myself was a victim albeit I was not aware of it .I came to know about it only when I was trying to get pregnant.I see so many girls getting hyper and scared when they get to know of this problem but they need to realize it that its not some major disease.It requires major lifestyle change which unfortunately many of us are not ready for.
The lifestyle change
I decided to change my lifestyle as I don’t want to be someone taking medication and struggling with weight loss. I don’t want to be someone with higher chances of diabetes.Therefore I started to work on myself the day I was diagnosed with it.It needed lot of will power but somehow I managed.
Well, I could not have believed the miraculous effects of lifestyle changes until I conceived and had a healthy 40 weeks pregnancy. At this point I would give the credit to the weight loss & Low Carb diet which are probably the most common remedies being followed to treat PCOD. This is primarily done in order to regulate the hormonal imbalances which are actually the major causing factor of this female infertility disease.
I recently got my PCOD profiling done again and my no.s are quite good.Below is my report.
Talking about PCOD, this has emerged to be one of the potential reasons of female infertility in the recent years. It causes hormonal imbalance in the body & affects the reproductive system in a woman which creates issues with natural conceiving.
However, there are medications which are known to regulate the hormonal level, so as to increase the chances of getting pregnant. But these medications will not work alone unless you are ready to change your lifestyle and fight this disease in a natural manner as it will keep you away from many diseases for the whole life.
Facts About PCOD
Poly Cystic Ovarian Disease is basically the situation when there is a dominance of male hormones in the female body due to which fertility is affected majorly. It also accounts for excess weight gain & several other features which affect the mind & body of a woman.
- There is severe irregularity of periods in females, in some cases there is a complete absence of periods for 4-5 months!
- Acne is one of most common problem that occurs in this disease and the confidence level is always affected in such ladies.
- Women suffering with PCOD have minor depression issue which is not evident to them in most of the cases.
- Other than these, sedentary lifestyle, stress, physical inactivity are potential reasons which are commonly seen in patients suffering from PCOD.
How To deal with PCOD
- Dealing with PCOD initially is a tough task as you need to take certain life decisions & change the unhealthy lifestyle to one which will help you stay fit in the long run.
- Ensure that physical activity is an important part of your life , be it exercise, jogging or yoga!
- Switch over to healthy diet as it is eventually going to be one of the major reasons to cure this hormonal disease.
- Never loose your confidence and always remain positive about your health & body that you are going to beat this disease!
- Preach your body and always remember that all the pleasures of life are not worth achieving, if you are not healthy from inside!
I recently hit my lowest weight that too after a c section and I would like to thank the fitnessvsweightloss team for helping me out in this.Without them this awesome journey wouldn’t have been possible 🙂
If you are suffering from PCOD or want to shed weight ..You are at the right place..Just gift yourself this program and turn yourself the way you always wanted to be 🙂
Don’t let PCOD affect your life and learn from my weight loss PCOD story.
You may also like reading-
- How To Handle Wheat Withdrawal On Low Carb Diet?
- Do You Need To Go To Gym For Weight Loss? Find Out
- How To Get Most Out Of Mornings?
- Weight Loss Story 2014-By Varalika
- How Income Affects Food Habits Amongst Indians
- How To Choose Good Workout Clothes
- Eating Healthy In An Unhealthy Home
- Health Benefits and Nutrition Facts Of Fresh Tomato Vs Tomato Puree
- Post-Run Headaches- How To Prevent Them?