Fitness lessons by Rujuta Diwekar
Fitness is an important ingredient if you are looking forward to shed some real weight but there are other aspects too which comes to the spotlight and in every way is important to a healthy and a balanced lifestyle. Rujuta Diwekar,the well-known fitness and the nutrition expert in India tells us not only about losing weight but losing it, in the right way. The 10 fitness lessons by her will give us an insight into what we do wrong and what we can do right.There are things which make us feel tired, unhappy or the things we have forgotten during. The materialistic or the corporate life we live in or with often robs us of a wholesome life and a joyful existence. There is life beyond weight loss and the most important thing is to get back the focus on your life as a starter. You do well because you feel good. “A weak appetite is the sign of a fearful mind and of an ageing body”.
Let’s discuss the 10 Fitness lessons by Rujuta Diwekar:
- Healthy Eating – Eating food in the right amount, the right kind and at the right time is the most essential facet an art of a daily life if you sincerely wish to make a healthy food choice. You don’t give up all the food you love yet you swap the high calorie foods for the low calorie ones. Slowing down your chewing time goes in a long way to make yourself slimmer. Don’t skip meals. Eat smaller meals in a day to maintain the balance of your weight.
- Threshold of overeating – To get the wisdom of eating right, train your mind to do so.The moment you feel you are going to be full it’s the time to tell yourself to stop and not eat even an ounce of anything more. That’s the way you don’t end up crossing the threshold.
- Calorie Count – You need to figure out how many calories you need to maintain your current weight or lose it. There are many calorie calculators available to help you do that. There is a simple way of calorie calculation – multiply your weight by 10.You can measure your inactivity through this.
- Improving your appetite – In India we speak of various kinds of Yoga and Asanas to improve the functioning of the digestive system. It is right. It works. Why do we pray before eating? The idea is to unwind and to focus your attention to the act of eating instead of dividing the eating time with newspaper reading, TV viewing or anything.
- Resistance training– You can do squats and lunges at home to work on the muscles with extra fat.
- Yoga –Practicing Yoga helps you to soothe your nerves and unwind. This low-intensity workout complements the standard workout program to help you lose weight.
- Water Intake –Drink a lot of water, 2 to 3 liters every day. Water flushes out all the impurities from your body, thus keeping your skin glow & healthy.
- Stay active – Besides a workout plan and fat-burning foods, you should try to remain active and engaged throughout the day.
- Adopt Healthy habits – One can lose weight easily by making a few positive changes in one’s lifestyle.
- Get a good night’s sleep – Eating right also leads to optimism and a positive feeling about your own body. Getting 8 hours of sound sleep is extremely crucial for the right functioning of the body & mind, throughout the day.
Hope you found this post on Fitness Lessons By Rujuta Diwekar useful!
You may also like reading-