I like to snack in the middle of my meals. Evening is one such time when I feel the need to snack. I will keep sharing my favorite Protein Recipes with you .
Today, its Healthy Peanut Salad which takes just 5 minutes of time and minimum ingredients with all the goodness of a healthy snack.
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 green chilli (optional)
- Black pepper
- Lemon juice
Just mix all the ingredients, no cooking required ;). If you want the peanut salad to be spicy, add a green chilly. You can also add little red chilly powder in case you wish to skip green chilli. Onion and tomato along with lemon add the much needed fiber to protein rich peanuts.
Health Benefits of Peanuts
- Controls weight gain
- Slows aging
- Cancer protection
- Lowers cholesterol
- Lowers risk of heart diseases
- Boosts memory
- Helps blood regulation
- Prevents Gallstones
Peanuts can be used in a variety of ways. Another recipe is Peanut chutney which is very famous in South India. Stay tuned for more protein recipes.
What are your favorite protein recipes ?
You may also like reading –
- Ragi Health Benefit & Weight Loss – Ragi Dosa Recipe
- Ways To Make Eggs Interesting
- Healthy Savory Waffles | Protein Rich Recipe
- Healthy Breakfast Recipe – Paneer Cheese Sandwich
- Cabbage And Egg Recipe |Paleo Diet India
- Low Carb Cutlets Recipe |Egg Recipes Low Carbs
- Home Remedy for Cough | Healthy Sweet Dish