November is celebrated as a month of gratitude. When everyone Thank each other . Gratitude , thankfulness, appreciation- it’s an awesome feeling which helps in thinking positively, feeling good about our self. Gratitude is an antidote to bad attitude.
It’s always overwhelming when anyone thank us for anything we do. Be a compliment or appreciation given by a loved one, close friends or anyone. Or Be it you feel proud of you for what you are. This is a feeling which stays forever and stimulates good hormones in the body that results in a good mood and leaves us in a happy state.
We are leading a stressful life where we don’t get time to think about our self , don’t get time for our loved ones, to do exercise, to eat healthy, shortly failed to live a relaxed life. In such a stressful life, a few words of gratitude can change life in a positive manner.
How Can Gratitude Help In Weight Loss
Gratitude is a shortcut for staying positive and to be happy with our self which helps in weight loss. Those who are happy and grateful are more definite about reaching their goals. They are satisfied with their present situation , eat healthy and lose more weight than those who are unhappy.
Those who are freaked out won’t be able to compromise between work and family. They don’t lead a disciplined life, and cannot stick to healthy eating and regular workout. While those are in a happy state finds their own perspective. Gratitude helps in pulling towards the goal.
You must have experienced this somewhere or the other in life. Like if your boss appreciated you for some work, you get encouraged to work better and more. You start making schedules to manage work effectively. When someone appreciates you for weight loss, you feel happy and start working out even more. This is the feeling I am talking about. When you feel good about yourself and you feel encouraged to manage things more efficiently which includes healthy eating and workouts. Also being happy stimulates energy in the body and we just get ready to go.
Being grateful will not shed your pounds in a go. Everything takes time, so does gratitude. If you get bored and skip workouts, will you be able to reach your goal. No, in similar case consistency in gratefulness will encourage consistency in workouts , in healthy eating which will definitely shed pounds.
Gratitude is not a thing which will reduce weight, it is an emotion which drives a person to reach their goal.
There are a few tips to feel gratitude in life
1. Before going to sleep , or first thing in the morning, write down a few points on what you are proud of. Read them and feel grateful about yourself. Whenever, stress creeps into your life just remember those points and feel you are worthy to do a lot more things.
2. Stand in front of the mirror and tell yourself you look so good. Notice your beautiful features or curves and be proud of them.
3. Remember your achievements and feel great about each and every achievement. You could write something good about you and paste in your workplace or room so that whenever you see them, you feel happy. You also set an alarm or reminder in your phone which will never let you forget about your gratefulness.
4. Don’t forget to thank others, this will also make you feel good.
These will definitely help you to lose weight and boost confidence in you. So keep happy , be grateful about yourself this will help you in leading a more relaxed life. Stay happy, Stay healthy
You may also like reading –
- How To Reduce Cholesterol Levels
- Nature’s Best Zero Carb Isopure Review
- Steamed Fish With Mint Sauce | Paleo /Wheat Belly Fish Recipe
- Weight Loss With Acai Berry
- Broccoli And Pineapple Smoothie Recipe For Weight Loss
- Top Health Benefits Of Fenugreek/Methi Seeds
- My Weight Loss Journey
- How To Gain Weight | Ways To Gain Weight
- Health Benefits Of Sprouts and Sprouting At Home
- Health Benefits Of Ginger And Ginger Recipes
- Sauteed Vegetables With Pepper | Healthy Recipe
- Lose Weight With Lemongrass
- How To Eat Rice And Lose Weight
- Peanut Chutney Recipe | Protein Recipe
- 7 Days Weight Loss Plan