How Priyanka Chopra Lost 7 Kilos In Just 20 Days
The celluloid goddesses have not got that coveted status just like that. They really work hard to maintain that status. Actresses gain or lose weight to fit themselves into the role played by them. Priyanka Chopra is a recent example of that. The diva has managed to knock off 7 kilos in just 20 days. Oh man, what a feat!! Read on to know more.
Lost 7 Kilos In Just 20 Days
Priyanka Chopra was playing the role of the famous boxer Mary Kom in a movie. She had been training with boxer Jharna Sanghvi for the last one year to get that muscular figure of the boxer she was playing. Now her new role in film Dil Dhadakne Do, demanded a slimmer and slender look as she is going to play the role of a sophisticated businesswoman. Priyanka was given a flat 20 days to lose all the extra weight she had gained in the last one year.
Jharna Sanghvi has said that it is not an easy task to lose weight in a short span of time nor is it advisable. Though a herculean task, boxers can lose that much weight in 20 days with appropriate weight training and skipping, running (for a minimum of 30 minutes). Along with the workout it involved a strict and controlled diet.
Coming to the diet part, Priyanka’s diet included lots of carbs when she was training for the Mary Kom’s biopic. This led to weight gain, so that she looked bulky in the film. As soon as she finished the shooting of that movie, she was put on diet rich in proteins with reduced carbs.
Now the actress is back to her svelte self and has started shooting for her next project. Isn’t it inspirational? But for commoners like us, is it losing weight so rapidly right?
The side effects of rapid weight loss:
- Menstrual irregularities
- Hair loss
- Muscle loss
Other serious risks of rapid weight loss include:
- Gallstones, which occur in twelve % to twenty five % of people losing oodles of weight over several months.
- Dehydration, it can be prevented by drinking plenty of fluids at regular intervals.
- Electrolyte imbalances
- Malnutrition it happens from not eating sufficient protein for weeks at a time.
It is always advisable to take professional help when you have to lose weight rapidly. Ideally losing 1 kilo a week is considered safe. You should allow the body to sink in the changes happening to it. Rapid weight loss or repeatedly losing and then gaining weight can put a lot of stress on the heart as it is a muscle. With changes in weight the blood pressure and heart rate also changes. Gaining and losing weight should not be treated as a game.
Taking cue from ‘slow and steady wins the race’, don’t fall for rapid weight loss gimmicks unless you are under medical supervision. It has happened to several people that after a rapid weight loss program they regained all the weight they managed to lose. In some cases they regained more than they had lost!
Stay healthy and love yourself!
Do you think it was alright that Priyanka Chopra Lost 7 Kilos In Just 20 Days?
You may also like reading:
- 10 Worst Low Carb Mistakes
- How To Control Gout Through Diet
- Top 7 Ways To Prevent Depression Naturally
- Easy And Instant Low Carb Fish Fry Recipe With Ready To Cook Spice Mix
- Health Benefits Of Eating Salad Before A Meal
- Yogurt Diet For Weight Loss
- Vegetarian 1000 Island Salad Dressing India
- 4 Simple Ways To Lose Weight At Home
- How To Re-energize Yourself When Tired
- How To Get Rid Of Love Handles
- The Dukan Diet For Weight Loss
- Workout For A Perfect Bikini Body In 4 Weeks
- 30 Minutes Full Body Workout For Busy Women
- 4 Easy Low Carb Cabbage Rolls Recipes