How To Do Burpees And Get Fit
Have you included burpees in your workout plan? They have so many benefits to offer that you should not exclude them from your daily workout. They are a bit hard to do but it is worth the effort.
Burpees are so famous that one can spot burpees in every kind of workout session be it high intensity interval training or CrossFit.
Here are 5 reasons that will make you fall in love with burpees:
1) They work your entire body
Unlike certain other exercises burpees are a total body exercise. Which means you will work almost every muscle in your body while doing burpees. Isn’t it great that by doing just one kind of exercise you can work your entire body! This also ensures that you will actually be burning more calories in less time when you do burpees. If you happen to do them quickly and with intensity you can enjoy an even better calorie burning effect that will last the whole day.
2) You can do them anywhere.
Burpees can be done anywhere as you don’t need anything else other than your body 😛 They can be done everywhere. If you can’t go to the gym you can do this exercise in the comfort of your own home. If you have the habit of working outdoors you can simply carry your exercise mat and go ahead. Now that is called a portable exercise 😛
3) They will make you stronger.
Burpees not only help you achieve your weight loss and fitness goals but also help you perform you day to day activities with ease. That includes carrying shopping bags, lifting suitcases or playing with kids. You will work all the muscles of your body while doing burpees and you will feel as if your legs turned into lead and your muscles will get stronger. Isn’t it cool to be strong so that you can do almost anything effortlessly!
4) They boost your endurance.
If getting fit fast is your aim then burpees will help you achieve it. You might want to get fit for a race, playing a new sport or just to enhance your appearance. Burpees are actually the best exercises that boost your endurance be it for sports or any other activity. Doing just 10 burpees at a time are sufficient to make you getting short of breath and your heart beat faster.
5) They are a great addition to any workout
Burpees are dynamic and fast-paced exercises that will never-bore you. They can be a perfect addition to any workout and can be done any time of the day.
How to do burpees?
You can perform the burpees by following the steps mentioned below:
- Begin with a standing position. Your feet should be kept shoulder-width apart. Now, lower yourself into a squatting position and place your hands on the floor in front.
- Move your feet back so that you are in a push-up position. Keep the hands on the ground to provide a support to your body.
- Lower your chest in order to do a push-up and bring your chest back to the normal position.
- Bring your feet back to their actual position. Stand up, and jump into the air along with clapping your arms over your head.
- Repeat this. Do 15 reps to complete one set. For beginners it would be a good idea to do only 5 burpees at a stretch.
Are you ready to do burpees and get fit?
You may also like reading-
- What People Comment During Your Weight Loss Journey
- Best Kept Secrets On How To Get Skinny
- 8 Low Carb Moong Recipes
- 9 Things To Do In The Kitchen To Lose Weight
- Low Carb Cabbage Soup Recipe For Weight Loss
- Why Jackfruit Is A superfood
- Why Squats Should Be In Your Exercise Routine?
- Simple Tricks to Make Yourself Sleep
- How To Buy The Right Treadmill For You?
- Top Health Benefits Of Parsley
- Best Ways to Trick Yourself Out of Bed in the Morning