Easy Low Carb Cabbage Salad Recipe
Super-Easy and Quick Cabbage Salad Recipe
This is my 1st post on this website. I hope you all like it and I also hope all of you doesn’t get bored while reading this. I’m going to share a super easy and quick cabbage salad recipe today. I got this recipe from a didi of mine with whom I used to go to a gym long time ago. But sadly I lost all her contact it’s been 2 years now. She knew so many interesting and quick healthy recipes. Man I miss her! Ok so without wasting much time I’m going to get started with the recipe. Here we go!~
- Shredded cabbage 2cups
- White vinegar 3/4th tablespoon
- Olive oil 1½tablespoon (you can use any olive oil)
- Sugar ½teaspoon
- Salt and black pepper 1 to 2 teaspoon OR as per your taste.
- Create thin, even shreds of your cabbage.
- Take white vinegar and olive oil in your desired container and mix them thoroughly. (remember your are mixing oil and vinegar that has a watery consistency, so it’s never going to mix and dissolve completely)
- Add sugar to the mixture and again mix it well till the sugar granules dissolve. (To make it faster you can add powdered sugar too)
- Add your shredded cabbage, sprinkle some salt and black pepper. Give it a quick thorough mix.
- Cover the container and keep it in a fridge for at least an hour before savouring them!
If you like, you can add-
- Red chilli powder
- You can add more black pepper to make it more spicy.
(Remember spicy food increases your BMR i.e Basal Metabolic Rate. More BMR = more calorie/fat burn)
Why do you need to eat cabbage salad to lose weight?
- It is VERY VERY low in fat and calories. I read 100gm of cabbage leaves provide only 25calories.
- It is rich in Vitamin B-5, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin B-1 that are extremely essential especially when you are working out and your body needs vitamins to replenish.
- It is high in fiber that keeps you full, clears your digestive system and keeps you healthy.
- Cabbage is also rich in Vitamin K and C that are helpful in fighting against all sorts of infectious diseases.
- More disease free you are = more workout and healthy diet you can have = weight loss.
- Vitamin K is extremely good for your bones as well.
- Strong bones = more weight you can lift = more workout = weight loss.
- It also has calcium, magnesium, phosphorus manganese and iron. We need all these to maintain our blood pressure, heart rate immunity. It also detoxifies your body!
So all of you justHow To Make Easy Low Carb Cabbage salad! J
Editor’s Note- This recipe uses sugar which makes it more carby one. If you want to have a very low carb as well as low calorie recipe, please use stevia in place of sugar. 🙂
When are you going to try this easy low carb cabbage salad recipe?
You may like reading these-
- Calorie Counting and Calculation of macros
- 5 Foods For Your Internal And External Health
- 7 Best Diet Switches To Control Stubborn Fat
- My Experience With Rock Climbing
- Winter My Favourite Season To Work Out
- Fad Diet Alert!- The Sleeping Beauty Diet
- Manage the festive season with a smile
- Plantar Fasitis – Heel Pain
- The Super Brain Foods That Don’t Cause Weight Gain