To find a healthy recipe which does not require “out of box” ingredients and is easy yet yummy has always been a task for me.
WiseShe has helped me a lot to find such recipes. So today, I wanted to share a recipe that is simple and easy to make and ingredients are easily always available at home anytime of the day.
Capsicum – All the three colours: Red, Yellow and Green
Cottage Cheese (Paneer)
Any other vegetable that is available can be used. You can easily skip any of the vegeatable above if not easily obtainable.
Hung Curd Vegetarian Salad Recipe
Hung the curd in morning so that the bitter taste of curd is completely diffused out by evening.
Chop all the vegetables in medium size eatable cubes.
Pour generous amount of water in pan and bring it to boil. Add Capsicums and broccoli to boiled water. Switch off the stove and cover pan with a lid. This is done because it is difficult to consume raw broccoli and capsicum; hence we have softened it a bit. It is completely optional steps and depends on your taste.
Sieve the vegetables and let it cool.
Now in a bowl add all the vegetable and three big tablespoons of hung curd (for the amount of vegetables shown in picture, increase according to quantity). Add salt, black pepper, lemon juice and honey according to taste.
In the end if mixing becomes a tough task, add a spoon of milk; so that all the vegetables are nicely coated with mixture.
Tip: If you don’t like hung curd, add 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise and 2 tablespoons of hung curd. This would give complete taste of mayonnaise yet the calories are cut to a huge extent.
Do give this recipe a try, it’s worth it. :p
Let me know your experience.
P. S – Welcome back Mukta 🙂 – Love Tarun
You may also like reading –
- Why You Must Never Drink Cola
- How To Deal With Dizziness and Blackout After Workout
- Join Me On myfitnesspal.com
- Healthy and Low Calorie Snack Recipe
- Why Packaged Fruit Juices Are As Bad As Cold Drinks
- All About Vini Yoga
- Kareena Kapoor’s Fitness and Diet Secrets
- Which Carbohydrates To Eat:Good,Bad,Simple or Complex?
- Karishma Kapoor’s Post Pregnancy Weight Loss
- Eggs In Coconut Milk (Paleo/Wheat Belly)
- Almond And Peanut Grain Free Bread Recipe(Keto Diet)