I know !
I know I have been extremely late in posting my Day 7 experience of Indian Vegetarian GM Diet. When I was done with dieting for a week, the only thing on my mind was excitement for losing some weight. Yes, i did lose. All the more, I did not want to think about the past week 😛 and wanted to check if I regain the weight that I have lost , hence the delay !
Dat 7 experience was pretty much like Day 6. You can read it here. I splurged on Brown rice, curd, cucumber, tomato and Green tea whole day long. I felt energetic and was able to workout in the gymn too , yeah !
I lost 3.2 kgs of weight in 7 days. Please don’t jump :P. The sad news is that 1.5 kgs bounced back within a week of normal eating :(. My normal eating did not include outside food at all !
So, this post now can give you a clear picture of my actual weight loss. Everyone’s body behaves differently, you could maintain your weight or bounce back. Perhaps, you could lose even more than weight what I did.
I can help you with a few pointers to achieve maximum benefit from Indian Vegetarian GM Diet For Quick Weight Loss.
How to follow Indian Vegetarian GM Diet For Quick Weight Loss
- Plan a week when you have normal workload. This could be your normal office routine if you are working or household chores if you are a housewife or a busy mommie. If you are idle, food would be on your mind all the time, especially for the first 3 days. If your routine is extremely loaded with physical activity, plan the GM diet in a way that Day 1, 2 and 3 are not those hectic days. Day 1, 2 and 3 are low calorie fruits/veggies days and you might feel weak.
- If possible, workout normally especially on Days 4-7 when you won’t feel weak. I insist on doing brisk walk for 45 minutes in case you are not working out.
- Have soup on the days it is recommended. You might think you are not feeling hungry at times but the soup keeps you nourished and tomatoes help a lot in detoxification.
- Have water like there is no tomorrow 😛 . The more water you drink, the more toxins will be flushed from your body.
- If you feel bloated , include green tea in your diet. Although, green tea is not included, but it is very much needed if you are bloated due to water retention. Its important that you do not just lose water weight but fat too!
- If you feel constipated in the morning, feel free to have a glass of warm skim milk at night. Constipation makes dieting worse.
- Think positive and do not keep weighing yourself every hour or so. I weighed myself daily for the first 3 days and became a paranoid :P. Later, i kept a gap of 2-3 days.
- Now the million dollar questions – Is GM diet a sustainable lifestyle ? I say NO. If you want a permanent lifestyle to keep weight off, you can give a try to high protein low carbs lifestyle. You can read Anamika’s detailed description of this lifestyle here.
- Can you repeat GM diet ? I say YES but after a gap of 15 days. When you switch to normal after following GM diet for 1 week, there are chances you will gain back the water weight. Let your weight stabilize before you start afresh. Also, your body needs some time to recover.
Questions about Indian Vegetarian GM Diet For Quick Weight Loss ? Pour them here !
Image Source – 1
Update after 15 days of following GM diet
I gained all the weight back 🙁 . The weight that I shed was water weight. I lost a lot of hair and felt as if I had no energy. This diet is a very low calorie diet. Its fad from my side, not recommended at all!
You may also like reading –