Indian Zucchini Pasta Recipe
Hello Fitness Lovers
I am here once again with another new recipe which I recently tried and absolutely loved it. You all know I am a strict follower of Low Carb Diet as my hormones keep fluctuating, so in that context I keep trying new recipes which are apt for a Low Carb Diet and also try to include those recipes in my daily diet to keep my food interesting and also to make sure I don’t crave for carbs and other junk food which are high in carbs.
So, today I am sharing with you all the recipe for Indian Zucchini Pasta which I tried at home. But first of all let me tell you guys more about this vegetable and how important it is for the overall health and not only for Low Carb diet followers.
Health Benefits of Zucchini-
Zucchini is mainly a summer vegetable and resembles a cucumber in shape & seeds. It is mainly a fruit but is used as a vegetable for eating purposes. It is one of the low calorie vegetables which consists of high level of water content and is best for the water retention capacity of the body during summer season.
A full grown Zucchini is about 3 feet long but then the inner fruit is not so fibrous and apt for cooking and eating. A young zucchini fruit is the best to be employed for cooking and eating purposes. One of the main advantages of this vegetable is that it can be eaten all through the year in raw, cooked or sliced form by incorporating it in different dishes.
Some of the health benefits of eating Zucchini are as under-
- The most advantageous benefit is that it helps in losing the weight without starving the tummy. This vegetable is low in calories and also provides the essential bulk to the food and gives a sense of satisfaction to the normal appetite very easily.
- Zucchini consists of vitamin C, manganese, vitamin B1, Omega-3 fatty acids,zinc, potassium, folate, zinc, protein, which are essential nutrients required by the body to perform the normal functions of the body efficiently.
- This vegetable is a great source of dietary fiber and so it is again very good for the proper bowel movement and also helps in lowering the cholesterol by producing more and more bile acids which digests the fats.
- The enhanced bowel movement ensures proper excretion and release of toxic waste from the body so as to keep the colon clean and prevent any disease.
- The high water concentration in this vegetable ensures that the body maintains the regular hydration level which will aid in proper digestive functioning.
- The presence of vitamin C is another great health benefit of this vegetable as it is a powerful antioxidant which helps the body to prevent any immunity issues or any heart diseases.
Recipe For Indian Zucchini Pasta-
Well, honestly speaking I always believed that Zucchini doesn’t tastes that good and talking about Zucchini Pasta being tasty was next thing to impossible after all I had pre-assumed that zucchini doesn’t tastes good. But after trying this recipe, I was hell bent and my notions about Zucchini being not delicious was completely proved wrong.
I had the dish and well I can say that it really tastes good and what makes me more elevated is that it won’t make me crave for pasta anymore as I can have the Zucchini pasta as much as I want and don’t need to worry about any added calories or carbs! Yayy!
Coming to the recipe, it is as under-
- 2 tbsp Mustard oil
- 1 Big Onion (chopped finely)
- 1 1/2 Tomato (chopped)
- 250g/ 1 Big Zucchini (cut into thin spirals)
- Salt (as per taste)
- Black Pepper (as per taste)
- 1 slice Amul Cheese
Method of Preparation-
- I did the chopping and gathered everything together. The recipe hardly takes more than 12-15 minutes to be prepared so you can always go for it even if you are running out of time and want to have healthy food.
- Take a shallow pan and add oil in it. When it gets hot, add the chopped onion and cook it properly until they turn golden and soft.
- As the onion gets cooked, add chopped tomatoes. After that add zucchini cut into thin spirals and cook for about 6-7 minutes on a low flame.
- Now add salt and black pepper as per your taste and consumption.
- Lastly add a slice of amul cheese with it and that is it! Your yummy Zucchini Pasta is ready to feast the taste buds.
I hope you liked this simple and quick recipe. Do try it if you too wish to lose weight without any strict dieting and healthy eating!
Have you tried this Indian Zucchini Pasta Recipe?-
You might also like to read:-
- What You Should Eat In Breakfast To Lose Weight
- Top 5 Amazing Benefits Of Tea Tree Essential Oil For Skin Health
- Is Truvia Good or Bad For Health?
- Top 7 Gyms In Mumbai
- Breathing The Right Way For Different Exercises
- Adnan Sami’s Inspiring Weight Loss Journey
- Detoxify Your Mind With Kapalbhati|Yoga
- Men’s Fitness-Diet Plan For 8 Weeks Transformation
- Best Indian Diet For Weight Loss
- How Does Eating A Late Dinner Affect You ?