Since a few days , I started having tea as soon as I get up in the morning. Perhaps I needed a kick to get set and go.
Morning caffeine felt somewhat cleansing too. A few minutes after having a cup of tea, I always needed a biological break. Who won’t like to start the day feeling light and clean ?
A cup of tea in a beautiful morning seems like a bliss always. I felt my tea gave me instant shot of energy and I feel like winning the world :P.
After a few hours, i felt all my energy vanished ! I could not understand what’s happening. Then, I left my morning tea and had half a litre of water, enjoyed looking at the clear sky munching on almonds. I felt a difference ! My energy levels did not change. I somehow guessed its because of no tea in the morning.
I researched how coffee or tea affects empty stomach.
Coffee gives an instant shot of energy. In fact, Coffee stimulates adrenals and creates an illusion of energy. You might feel hyperactive till some time. When the illusion of energy vanishes, you tend to collapse or feel weak. Coffee contains caffeine and volatile oils which can harm your stomach and intestines. The stomach produces hydrochloric acid in huge amounts when you drink it. The production of this acid increases if you drink coffee on an empty stomach.
Tea contains less caffeine than coffee but since I don’t drink coffee, the caffeine in tea is enough for me to realize the effects of caffeine on empty stomach. Caffeine affects empty stomach a lot more than a nourished stomach.
Please drop in comments to let us know first thing you eat/drink in the morning.
You might also like reading these –
- Ragi Health Benefit & Weight Loss – Ragi Dosa Recipe
- Top 7 Weight Loss Supplements
- Is Sugar Free Natura Good For Health?
- Why Is Deworming Important For Weight Loss ?
- Why should you not buy Weighing Scale from Pepperfry ?
- Healthy Savory Waffles | Protein Rich Recipe
- Healthy Breakfast Recipe – Paneer Cheese Sandwich
- Book Review | UNJUNKED : Healthy Eating For Weight Loss By Suman Agarwal
- Best Foods for Flat Belly – Part 4
- Best Foods for Flat Belly – Part 3
- 7 Foods that Sound Healthy, But Are Not
- Cabbage And Egg Recipe |Paleo Diet India
- Why Sugar is an Evil ?