Lose Weight With Negative Calorie Foods
You might be thinking how can a food have not zero but negative calories ;). Lolz :P, ant food item can’t have negative calories.
What are Negative Calorie Foods?
The foods that burn more calories in the process of processing and digestion as compared to the number of calories that they contain – are termed as Negative Calorie Foods. Let me elucidate –
10-15% of the calories that we get from the foods we eat , are used in the process of digestion. The body needs energy to breakdown these foods and absorb nutrients like proteins, carbohydrates, fats, minerals etc present in the food. Where does his energy come from? Simple answer -From the food we eat.
There are certain foods that require lots of energy(calories) to break down and get absorbed. If these foods contain low calories, from where would the body derive energy to digest them? In such case, the body is forced to use the stored fat for digestion of food.
If you eat negative calorie foods, a calorie-deficit is created which can help you lose weight. Does that mean you could burn more calories by eating a chocolate followed by a cucumber ? Not really. Its the other way round. Eat cucumber first so that there is minimum space for chocolate.
I knew only a few negative calorie foods but recently got to know many. These foods will help you make better choices what to include and avoid in your meal plans.
Negative Calorie Fruits
Negative Calorie Vegetables
- Chile peppers (hot)
- Green beans
Please add to the list if you know more Negative Calorie Foods :).
You may like reading –
- How To Build Up Running Stamina
- The GM Diet – Does It Really Work ?
- Home Remedy for Cough | Healthy Sweet Dish
- Bipasha Basu’s Weight Loss – From Flab to Abs
- PCOS Diet For Indian Women | How To Deal With PCOS
- HealthCrazee Diet Plan and Service Review
- 15 Benefits Of Eating Beetroot
- Which is the Best Oil for Cooking
- My Latest Lifestyle Changes to Lose Weight – Part 2
- Why Desi Ghee is Good for Health ?
- Introducing Minisha Jaiswal, Dietician On Board
- Bollywood Actresses Who Lost Weight
- Aishwarya Rai’s Weight Loss – From Fat To Fit
- How to De-Stress and Lose Weight
- Low Carb Cutlets Recipe |Egg Recipes Low Carbs
- Stress and Weight Gain