Low Carb Clear Chicken Soup with Mushrooms Recipe
Hello our lovely readers! Doing good? That’s awesome!! If not, I am back with a lovely recipe to make you feel good! This is one of my favourite soup recipes that I love to enjoy on a lovely spring evening after a relaxing meditation!! So without wasting much time lets get started with the recipe now! J
About 200-300gms of chicken.
1 cup of white button mushroom sliced.
2 matured scallions ( white and green parts cut separately)
Baby Spring onions 2 tablespoons chopped.
Spring garlic 1 tablespoon chopped.
A small piece of ginger (crush it lightly before adding).
Green chilli 1-2 chopped.
5-6 cups of water.
Salt and black pepper to taste.
- Heat water until it gets lukewarm (don’t boil your water), then add your chicken pieces, cover and keep it at low flame.
- After about 7 minutes, uncover and add all the other ingredients except spring onions. Add salt, cover again and keep it at low flame.
- After about another 7 minutes, uncover and take out all your scallion pieces from the soup and add all your mushrooms, cover and again keep it at low flame for about 10-15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, uncover and serve it hot soon after garnishing it with chopped spring onions and black pepper!!
DO NOT BOIL THIS SOUP.
- The main reason behind this is the taste. If you boil it, you will lose the simple clear and the awesome taste of this soup!
DO NOT REFRIGERATE THIS SOUP.
- It will totally spoil the taste. So make it in a small amount so that you and your family can finish it up in one go and don’t have to store it for later!
So what are you wating for??? Hurry and try this simple quick and easy low carb clear chicken soup with mushroom and enjoy! 🙂
You may also like reading other recipes-
- 5 Cucumber Infused Water Recipes
- Healthy Chocolate Ragi Banana Cake Recipe
- Low Carb High Fat Cheese Sauce Recipe
- Low Carb Cabbage Balls Recipe For Weight Loss (India)
- Indian Diet Breakfast Recipe-Rava Omelette
- Lemon Chicken Stir Fry With Baby Corn Recipe
- Radish Chila – Radish Low Carb Vegetarian Recipe