It’s filling and delicious and one can store it for one or two days although fresh taste the best.I generally like to make butter chicken at home instead of ordering it from outside and the reason being is pretty simple.Most outside butter chicken contains loads of tomato ketchup and sugar.They also don’t use quality oil .Once in a while its ok but when one can prepare it at home then what is the problem.
So here goes the Low carb Indian Butter Chicken Recipe:-
You will need-
Chicken breasts cut into pieces- 4
1 large Chopped onion
Minced ginger- 3 tbsp.
garlic cloves, minced- 2
garam masala- 4 tsp.
chili powder- 2 tsp.
ground cardamom- 2 tsp.
ground coriander- 1 tsp.
3 chopped tomatoes
chicken broth- 4 cups
fresh cream- 1 cup
butter- 1+3 tbsp.
0il- 2 tbsp.
Method and Preparation :Low carb Indian Butter Chicken:-
1. Heat oil in a pan and add onion and ginger. Saute them until they turn brown.
2. Now add garlic, garam masala, chili powder, cardamom and coriander. Saute for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in chipped tomato and mash them nicely.Add the chicken broth and mix well.
4.Add the cream and lower the flame.
5.In another frying pan, heat oil and 1tbsp butter. Add the chicken pieces and fry them until they turn golden-brown.
6.Add the gravy and remaining butter and simmer until chicken is done.
7. Garnish with cilantro and just have it like that 🙂
Whats your low carb Indian butter chicken recipe?
You might like reading these also:-
- Korres Raspberry Antioxidant Liquid Lipstick #54 Fuchsia Review & Swatches
- Soap & Glory The Fab Pore Facial Peel Review
- Makeup and Beauty Secrets of Chitrangada Singh
- Colorbar Sheer Crème Lust Lipstick 09 Orange Bliss Review & Swatches
- 6 Best Remedies For Whiteheads
- ELF Studio Lip Exfoliator Review
- 10 Best Hairstyles Of Deepika Padukone
- Too Faced Diamond Lip Gloss Canaray Review & Swatches