Mitchum- my workout sessions’ friend
I love to exercise. It really releases my stress and gives me time to think about my own life and plan accordingly. In other words, you can say that it gives me my most valued “Me time. “When I exercise I sweat like a pig and sometimes I feel that I smell really bad after Zumba. And so the search for deodorant began which could really help me to feel fresh .During such rigorous search I found
Let me give you a quick review about this deodorant.
Product: Mitchum Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
Fragrance: Powder Fresh
Pack Size: 50ml
- Clinically proven to keep you dry and odour free for up to 48 hours
- Provides strong level of protection, even for heavy perspires
- Gentle on skin, won’t stain clothes, Dermatologist tested.
Water, Aluminum Zirconium, Tetrachlorohydrex Gly, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth-23, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Laureth-4, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lauric Acid, EDTA.
I like this deodorant, it does work for me and I have never experienced myself feeling like I have body odour or that my pits are funky. The powered fresh smell for me is quite pleasant and isn’t too strong – which I prefer as I like to use perfume on a daily basis particularly when I go in my group fitness class. The best part about this deodorant is that I don’t have bad body odour even after my pump class.
Not sure about the staining of clothes, it definitely does leave a white powdering residue to clothes that are dark or black. So when I am wearing a black dress particularly sleeveless I don’t use this deodorant. I have found it quite tough to wash out – so if anyone has any tips for washing clothes with deodorant stains I would love to hear them.
I can’t really comment on the claim that it keeps you dry and odour free for up to 48 hours because I have to shower at least for one time in any given day. So I can’t wait for 48 hours to test this particular claim.
Would I buy again
Yes, I like this so much that I am always looking for the scheme to buy it in bulk so that it lasts for a long period of time.
Where to buy
I bought this from Woolworths, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it isn’t available throughout most Grocery stores and Pharmacists. I am not sure from where you can buy it in India.
- The scent is pleasing to my nose
- Provides odour protection
- Provides long lasting perspiration protection
- I like its cute packing and you can easily carry it in your purse.
- Leaves streaks of product when it dries
- If you are allergic or not a fan of scents, then this is not for you and would stick with the fragrance free one
- Takes too long to dry
- Have to remove excess product from the top or it will dry with clumps of product around it
That is it for my review. Give it a try and I would love to hear from you about your experience. Feel free to comment below.
If you have not tried Mitchum deodorants, you must.
You may also like reading-
- 5 Ways Of Getting Rid Of Back Fat
- Top 5 Vitamin A Rich Foods
- indulge In A Bowl Of Fruits To Munch Right
- Does Clean Eating Aid Weight Loss?
- An open letter to the parents and relatives of obese kids
- 200 Calories in 20 minutes workout
- Can Carbohydrate Cause Alzheimer’s Disease?
- How To Stay Positive When Things Are Against You?
- Raw Food Diet- Does It Work?
- Brown Tree Wheat Grass Juice Review|Wheat Grass Juice Online
- Healthy Living For Indians Staying Abroad
- Is Green Coffee Bean Extract Beneficial For Weight Loss?