Plan for the entire month is here! (yippeeeee)
Monthly Workout Plan For Weight Loss
See it here
We will be concentrating mainly on lower body and abs. We will do a circuit of 4 rounds which will look something like what is mentioned below.
- Glute stretch: 10 seconds, 4 reps each side
- Toe touchers:- 10 reps, 2 times
- Crossover reverse lunge:- 10 reps each side
- Superman:- 3 seconds, 5 reps
- Dumbbell squat:- 20 reps
- Dumbbell lunges:- 15 reps each leg
- Dumbbell calf raises: – 30 full reps or 60 half reps. to understand the difference between full and half reps, see here .
You are advised to do half reps only if you feel any sort of pain in your ankles while doing full range of motion for this exercise, otherwise no need
- Crunches:- 30 reps, do not use a dumbbell for this
- Elbow to knee crunches:- 30 reps, do not use a dumbbell for this
Although I would recommend you to complete a total of 4 circuits, If you find it too difficult, you may also stop at 3. But anything less will not be as effective as it ought to be.
Between the exercises, take a break of 1 minute (since these exercises are tough) and take a break of 3 minutes between the circuits.
So the total session including everything, should take close to around 40 minutes.
For people going to gym – Moderate intensity cardio for 20 minutes, which may include a brisk walk on treadmill/elliptical. You could also use a bicycle machine but watch that the intensity is moderate.
For People doing it at home – People who are not going to the gym can go for a brisk walk outside home in a park or you could do step-ups. You could use your home steps for doing step-ups.
While doing step ups, try to do it also moderately, otherwise you may hurt yourself.
When I say moderate, it means that you should be able to talk while doing the cardio. If not, that means you are running out of breath and need to slow down.
Same as week2 day1. See it here
Same as Week 2 day2.
Same as Week 2 day 3
Week 4 will be same as week 2.
Once you complete all the four weeks, you will for sure see some reduction in your body fat percentage, which will result in some weight loss too.
You will feel more energetic, strong and fit.
But be sure that you don’t cheat with your diet and sleep too often. Waiting for your feedback 🙂
You may also like reading –
- Fried Chicken And Egg – High Protein & Low Carb Recipe
- IWB 1 Month 4 Kgs Weight Loss : Diet Plan Week 3
- Surya Namaskar For Weight Loss
- IWB 1 Month 4 Kgs Weight Loss : Workout Plan Week 2 Part 1
- How Can Gratitude Help In Weight Loss
- Dhoom 3 Movie Review and My Cheat Meal
- IWB 1 Month 4 Kgs Weight Loss : Diet Plan Day 12,13 and 14
- How To Lose Weight For Life
- 10 Different Types Of Yoga
- IWB 1 Month 4 Kgs Weight Loss : Diet Plan Day 10 and Day 11
- Dance Exercise For Fitness