Wish you a very Happy New Year 2014 !
May God bless us all ! May 2014 bring health , happiness and prosperity to everyone, Amen !
Forgive me for posting late(as usual 🙁 ) , Sigh ! I took sometime to ponder and re-ponder on my New Year Resolutions 2014 ! People say rules are meant to be broken and resolutions are meant to be forgotten !
Every year I set 5-6 New Year Resolutions out of which I manage to do half (my best). But this time, I want to score a ton ! 100 % fullfillment of my New Year Resolutions 2014 !
Yes I Can to Yes I Did !!! – Completely – no doubts , no regret, no failure ! Yeah !
Therefore, I took sooooooooooooo much time to carefully choose my New Year Resolutions 2014.
New Year Resolutions 2014
You think its easy to guess ! Well may be it is ! What is expected from a Weight Loss Blogger ??? Lose weight, oooh Yess ! Get in shape, ooooh Yessssssssssssss !
Does it end here ? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !
I firmly believe that there is only 1 difference between a Goal and a Wish ! You may think that a wish may be imaginary whereas Goal is practical ! I would say all imaginary Goals are doable with sheer hard work and determination , so this is not the difference.
A Goal is MEASURABLE ! Forgot the goal setting basics ? Read them here.
So, here it goes ! My New Year Resolutions 2014 are –
1. Lose 15 kgs of weight/ 10 inches off my waist in 12 months ! I think its doable. What do you think ?
2. Make three people smile everyday ! I have successfully fulfilled 2 smileys everyday this year ! Its a bliss … moksha.. to see people smiling beautifully 🙂 .. all the more if you are 1 tiny reason for that flashing smile !
What are your New Year Resolutions 2014 ?
Share with us ! Together we can !
Loads of Love,
You may also like reading –
- Stress Management : 8 Ways To Reduce Stress
- IWB 1 Month 4 Kgs Weight Loss : Diet Plan Week 4
- Aerobic Exercise And Weight Loss
- Diet For Thyroid Patients
- The Dangers Of Overtraining
- Join IWB as Writers and Participants
- Lifestyle Changes To Ease Irregular Periods
- Monthly Workout Plan For Weight Loss
- Fried Chicken And Egg – High Protein & Low Carb Recipe
- IWB 1 Month 4 Kgs Weight Loss : Diet Plan Week 3
- Surya Namaskar For Weight Loss
- IWB 1 Month 4 Kgs Weight Loss : Workout Plan Week 2 Part 1
- How Can Gratitude Help In Weight Loss
- Dhoom 3 Movie Review and My Cheat Meal
- IWB 1 Month 4 Kgs Weight Loss : Diet Plan Day 12,13 and 14
- How To Lose Weight For Life