Hows your Sunday ? Did you cheat 😛 ? I had Paani puri on Friday as planned 😀
I am sharing with you a Quick Low Carb Vegetable Salad Recipe which has become my go to salad. I have this at night and I am full. Sometimes when you are busy, you might not be able to plan and prepare sour cream or mayonnaise , hence my quest for good low carb sauces began. I have tried 3 of these, will review them soon. Using this sauces, salad preparation will just take time that you need to chop the veggies, that’s all . Let’s begin –
Quick Low Carb Vegetable Salad Recipe
You can add any low carb veggies, choose from here. I used below ingredients –
Salt and Pepper , as per taste
Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 2 tsp
Caesar Salad Dressing Sauce
- Boil 2 glasses of water with salt to steam broccoli.
- Chop broccoli into florets and add to boiling water and cover the utensil with a plate. If you have microwave, you can use it to steam broccoli.
- Chop all the veggie, meanwhile the broccoli gets ready.
- Transfer all the veggies and broccoli in a big container. Add olive oil and mix.
- Meanwhile chop pineapple. You could add cottage cheese too. These should be added at the last.
- Add sauces, salt , pepper as per taste and mix.
Salad is ready ! I added oregano too just before eating, yummm
P.S – You can also try this hung curd salad recipe shared here.
You may also like reading –
- How To Manage Hectic Worklife And Lose Weight
- How To Follow Atkins Diet and Lose Weight
- Reasons For Delayed Periods and Home Remedies
- 5 Yoga Poses You Can Do On Your Bed
- Best Foods for Clear and Glowing Skin
- Lara Dutta’s Fitness and Beauty Secrets
- True Weight Loss Story:How I Lost 30 kg in 2 years
- Limcee:Vitamin C Supplement India
- Vitamin C:Benefits,Sources,Deficiency
- 10 Must Have Yoga Accessories
- Amazing Benefits Of Water For Hair, Skin And Health