Review-QNT Zero Carb Metapure Whey Protein Isolate
This review has been pending since a long long time.So without delay , here it is –
I have been using QNT Zero Carb Metapure for more than 6 months. I take half a scoop with 300 ml water withing 20 minutes of my workout.
There are a few reasons why I chose QNT Zero Carb Metapure. These are –
- It is Whey Isolate. I prefer Whey Isolate over Whey Concentrate, more details about them here. I have done a post on how to chose the best protein, check out here.
- It has 2 flavours – vanilla and chocolate. Although I don’t like choclokate and vanilla was out of stock 🙁
- It is Zero Carb, this is absolute love 😀
- No aspartame or sugar
- No lactose
- Its pure whey isolate, check the nutritional information below.
It is expensive, no doubt about that. But all whey isolates cost a bomb.
My Experience With QNT Zero Carb Metapure
I am very satisfied with my purchase. QNT zero carb metapure has really helped me get off with inches. I feel more toned. This works great on my worn out muscles after workout.
I bought a 2kg bottle, so the jar is huge and not travel friendly. So, I have transferred the content to a smaller container. The Jar has a spoon to measure the scoop quantity.
I can’t find faults with this, except the price ! QNT metapure is easily available at all leading offline and online stores. You could check another whey isolate – Nature’s Best Zero Carb Isopure
I hope this review would help you to be a smart buyer.
Untill next time, Take care
You may also like reading –
- Quick Chick Pea Salad For Low Carbers
- Myth Busted-Salt Not Linked To Heart Disease
- Product Review-Raspberry Ketone By Maritzmayer Laboratories
- Lose Weight With Noom Coach Weight Loss App
- Truth Behind Dr. Oz Raspberry Ketone-Miracle Fat Burner
- Guide-Healthy Eating At Coffee Shops
- Office Habits To Stay Healthy And Fit