Spicy Soya Snack Recipe
So, here I am, back after ages! Sorry for being out of sight for so long. Got a new job! Had to leave my place and shift to a new State. I have been busy with this new life for quite some time now! Need to work harder! And of course to work harder we all need energy and strength! I didn’t get time to workout properly these days but started with my normal workout routine from today onwards. Since I live with my roommates and don’t get much time to cook all fancy and healthy stuff, I came up with a super quick recipe that is rich in both protein, fat and fiber! So lets get started!!
- 1 cup shredded cabbage.
- 1 cup shredded onion.
- 1 cup shredded capsicum.
- 1 cup boiled soya chunks thinly sliced.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon of roasted peanuts.
- Salt (as per your taste).
- 1 teaspoon chilli vinegar (optional).
- ½ teaspoon dark soya sauce.
1) Add your shredded capsicum and onion to hot olive oil and stir quickly keeping it on medium-high flame.
4) Add vinegar and soya sauce now. After giving it a quick stir add salt and peanuts.
5) Voila!! It’s ready!! All you need to do now is serve them hot!
Cabbage, peanuts, and soya beans acts as a source of fiber, good fat and high protein source in this recipe! You can definitely add some more vegetables if you have time. I add scrambled egg sometimes and some black pepper to give it an extra rich taste!
So people out there who are struggling like me with their new life and getting confused every now and then thinking what to cook how to stay fit and healthy, do give this recipe a try.
I really hope you all like it!
Isn’t this a yummy and healthy snack?
You may also like reading-
- Healthy Blueberry And Yoghurt Popsicles Recipe
- Healthy Ragi Coconut Pancakes Recipe
- Whole Wheat Zucchini Choco Chip Muffins Recipe
- 5 Low Carb Indian Recipes I love The Most