Belonging to the coasts also blesses you with a pallette for seafood. I simply love fish in any form.This is one of my favorite recipe of fish. It is not just lip smacking yummy but also its healthiest best. And the topping on the cake is, its a fool proof easy recipe. So lets begin.’
Ingredients for Steamed Fish With Mint Sauce
4 Fresh Pomfret
Mint leaves or Pudina-one bowl
Corrinder – half bowl
Fresh grated coconut – 2 tbs
Green chilli – 3 to 4
Garlic – 3 to 4 pods
Ginger – 1″ cube
Lemon – 1
Cummin seeds – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Metal food foil
Take full Pomfret. Clean the fish and slit on one side to stuff the sauce or masala. Marinate the fish with salt, lemon juice and turmeric. Keep it aside for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile make a fine thick paste of rest of the ingredients.
You may add lemon juice instead of water to get the right consistency of sauce. Add salt to the sauce. Stuff the fish with the sauce or masala. Coat the outside too. .
Wrap each fish in a metal foil. Steam in a steamer or double boiler for 10 minutes. You are done. Servewith steamed rice or eat as it is
PS: You may choose any fish for this recipe. But preferably fish without much of flavour like Basa, Sear, King fish or Pomfret.
Hope you like it.
Hope you enjoyed my steamed fish recipe 🙂
You may also like reading –
- Broccoli And Pineapple Smoothie Recipe For Weight Loss
- Peanut Chutney Recipe | Protein Recipe
- Sauteed Vegetables With Pepper | Healthy Recipe
- Healthy Dinner When Not Hungry
- Heathy Diet Chaat Recipe For Weight Loss
- Mung Bean Pancakes | High Protein Recipe
- Paleo Diet/ Kito Diet: Balsamic Baked Chicken Recipe
- Kito Diet/ Paleo Diet: Chicken Kheema recipe
- Kito Diet/ Paleo Diet: Chicken Breast Recipe With A Twist