Weight Loss Challenge – 4 kgs in 4 weeks
I know your curiosity about my diet and supplements. They are tailor made as per the deficiencies that I have and goals that I want to meet. But I know that Weight Loss is always challenging. Its always good if we have someone to encourage us, to push us for more n more …..
I have set a target to lose 1 kg weight every week and hence 4 kgs in 4 weeks. I know this is an ambitious target. I read somewhere – Aim for the stars, for even if you fall , you would land up on the Moon ! I hope you understand what I mean 🙂 .
New year should see a lighter me ! Do you wish the same for yourself ? If yes, comment on this post below to register.
If we have a few volunteers who wish to accompany me in this challenge, I will share my diet, exercise schedule and tips every day. The post would cover everything that I face and everything that I do to attain my goal.
Let’s lose weight together 🙂 !
Are you in for it ? Let me know 🙂 !
Lots of Love
Are you a blogger ? If yes, you might be interested in particpating in this giveaway to win Rs 5000/$100. Details here – IWB 200 Post International Giveaway
You may also like reading –
- SmartEats Box Review | Healthy Snacks Subscription India
- Alia Bhatt’s Weight Loss and Diet Secrets
- Simple Stretching Exercises At Work
- The Best Midnight Snacks For Your Cravings
- Weight Loss Success Story – By Vrinda
- Healthy Dinner When Not Hungry
- Healthy Whole Wheat Apple Walnut Jaggery Cake Recipe
- How Much Protein Should You Eat Daily
- Do’s and Don’ts of Fasting
- How To Choose Best Whey Protein Powder
- Chia Seeds And Weight Loss