10 Minutes Fish Recipe|Paleo Diet India
Who is not fond of making quick recipes? I surely am and always hunting for quick recipes. Here we share 10 minutes Paleo/HPLC (High protein and low carbs) fish recipe as most of the people struggling with weight issues find a lot of trouble to explore Paleo diet friendly recipes.
Fish in Paleo/low carb high protein Diet:
Most of us know that fish is an important component of Paleo diet as it’s a great source of vitamins, minerals and omega 3 fatty acid. Keeping all the goodness of nutrition in mind, fish has proved to be the favourite of all the dieters following low carb high protein, low carb/ Paleo way of eating.
Although many people are afraid of indirect mercury consumption, leading to poisoning therefore proper precautions needs to be taken. Thumb rule is that higher the fish in food chain more concentrated the mercury is. That means small fish generally have low concentration of mercury as compared to the big ones.
Easy 10 minutes Fish Recipe:
- 3 Large tomatoes
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- One small onion
- 1 small green chilli
- Basa fish fillet cut into small pieces of your choice.(Around 200gms)
- Salt as per taste
- Red chilli powder (as per taste)
- 1tbsp. Coconut/olive oil( Any which you prefer in cooking)
- Cumin seeds 1/2tsp (Optional)
- Coconut milk (200ml)
Method And Preparations:-
- Step1 – Grind in a mixer, tomatoes, garlic cloves, onion and green chillies
- Step2 – In a pan add coconut oil and when hot add cumin seeds
- Step3 – Add the tomato and onion paste and let it cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Step4 – Add coconut milk and let it simmer for one minute or so
- Step5 – Add fish into the coconut and tomato curry and let the fish cook for 4-5 minutes.
It hardly takes any time in making this recipe as there is no cutting or chopping involved.You just have to throw everything into the mixer to make paste of all ingredients and that’s what makes it worth in this super busy lifestyle of ours 🙂