5 Low Carb Cabbage Recipes For Weight Loss
How are you all doing? Wondering whether there is something that helps you lose weight and is a treat for the taste buds too? If I say cabbage, will you believe me? 😉 Yes, you read that right cabbage can be good option for a weight loss food and it can also be made yummy!
But before introducing the recipes let me quickly brief you about the goodness that cabbage has to offer apart from weight loss:
- It is rich in antioxidants.
- Cabbage (red variety especially) is an anti inflammatory food.
- It is good for the digestive system.
- It is good for heart health.
- It is rich in vitamin C, vitamin B, vitamin K and minerals.
- It helps in protecting against Alzheimer’s disease
- It is good for the health of bones
- It is good for the skin health and prevents premature aging.
100 g of cooked cabbage has just 23 calories and 3.61 g of net carbs!! This one is for you weight watchers 🙂
Here are a few yummy cabbage recipes!
To make your ‘oh-so-boring ‘ cabbage yummy, just use the magic of eggs and voila you have a yummy and filling meal in front of you! The cabbage gives you fibre along with nutrients and what to say about eggs? They are a very healthy source of protein. Click the heading for the recipe.
Hmmm, salad! Yup you can enjoy cabbage as a salad!! Wondering how? It is easy, you just need cabbage, salt, sugar, pepper and white vinegar to toss up a tasty and low carb salad. Want to have a look at the full recipe? Click on the heading!
How about something to munch on in the evening? You can try making yummy cabbage rolls. The outer cover is that of cabbage and the filling can be anything from veggies to soya keema. It is your choice! Click on the heading to have a glance at the recipe for the cabbage rolls and start making them! Even boring cabbage can be made exciting this way.
If you feel that your meal should be a healthy soup, cabbage is a good idea. This soup is easy to cook, healthy and very filling. It has the goodness of other veggies too! You can adjust the seasoning in this soup as per your taste. Read the complete recipe by clicking on the heading!
This one is easy and meant for those who don’t wish to add eggs to their cabbage. You can have it as your meal. Click on the heading to be directed to the relevant recipe page.
Hope you enjoyed looking at the pics! But doing that won’t be enough as you have to enter the kitchen and make the stuff to reap benefits 😉
Did you find this post useful?
You may also like reading-
- Health Benefits Of Pine Nuts
- Rheumatoid Arthritis And Low Blood Platelets Count
- Best Health Tips To Survive Night Shifts
- 10 Amazing Skin And Hair Benefits Of Rosehip Oil
- Crispy Air Fryer Cauliflower With Eggs And Bread Crumbs
- Sassafras Tea And Its Health Benefits
- Stuffed Jalapeno Low Carb Recipe
- 10 Dairy Free Foods Packed With Calcium
- Easy Low Carb Cabbage Salad Recipe
- Palm Jaggery And Its Health Benefits
- How To Bake Whole Wheat Pizza Base At Home?