5 Ways Of Getting Rid Of Back Fat
Bulges on your back when you wear that oh-so-tight outfit of yours are bound to give you a complex. It may affect your self-esteem and make you feel less confident about your looks. If you want to feel confident about the way you look or the way your back looks 😉 you need to put in a little extra effort. It is true that you can’t lose weight by targeting a particular area of your body but the following tips will be handy if you want to see faster results!
Tip no 1:
Start doing cardio
You need to get serious about cardio if you really want that ugly fat to melt away! One should be performing sixty minute sessions of cardio five times a week. Who said so? Well the USDA said!
To increase the intensity of your cardio you must try interval training. Interval training is all about alternating between periods of intense workout and recovery. Interval training is beneficial as it has an ‘after burn effect’ to offer. It means that post exercise, your body will burn more calories even at rest or sleep (a total of 200 extra calories in a day when compared to those that you burn when you do a workout at a steady pace ).
Tip no 2:
Have Focus on Toning
In your workout schedule do include moves that work on your shoulders, back and obliques. This will help in strengthening the muscles underneath. Do exercises that improve postures and they can do wonders to give you a flawless back.
Tip no 3:
Coming to the diet part, you should be choosing healthy food. If you want a great looking back you need to be eating great food too! And by great food I mean eating clean. Say no to sugar loaded and highly processed stuff. Eating natural food will work fine!
Tip no 4:
Apart from cardio, if you do yoga, you will be able to burn off the fat from your back. Here are a few yoga poses that will help in solving your problem:
- Side fierce
1. Stand while keeping your feet together.
2. Inhale and bend the knees and lower the hips while raising your arms overhead, coming into the ‘Fierce Pose’.
3. Exhale and cross the right elbow over to the outer left knee.
4. Pressing your palms together, actively push the bottom elbow against the thigh to lift and rotate the chest up, increasing the twist.
5. Pull your right hip slightly back and make sure that both the knees are parallel.
6. Hold Side Fierce pose for five breaths, then inhale as you happen to press into your feet and lift your upper body and rise back into Fierce pose. Exhale and cross your left elbow over the right outer knee, hold for another five breaths on this side.
- Warrior 3
1. Stand with the feet together.
2. Shift your body weight onto the left leg and kick your right leg behind you. Balance by keeping your upper body parallel to the floor.
3. Extend your arms straight in front.
4. Pull your navel toward your spine and hold Warrior 3 pose for 5 breaths.
- Side Plank
1. Begin with Downward Facing Dog pose. Keep both your feet together so that your big toes touch each other.
2. Move the right hand over to the left so that it is at the top center of your yoga mat.
3. Roll over to the right side and place the right heel of your foot down, balance on the outside edge of the right flexed foot.
4. Reach the left arm straight above you.
5. Stay here in this pose for 5 deep breaths, keeping your core strong and steady. Repeat the same pose on the left side.
- Dolphin Plank
1. Begin with Downward Facing Dog Lower onto your forearms and bring your feet back. Your body should be in a straight line with the shoulders directly above the elbows.
2. Hold Dolphin Plank for 5 breaths.
There are many more poses to burn back fat, this was just a glimpse.
Tip no 5:
Now, this is a trick girls! This won’t get rid of your fat but will correct the flaws and make you feel more comfortable. If there is a certain bulge in and around the bra area, it plainly means that you should get yourself a bigger size. This means you get to shop!! Buy clothes that don’t show off your bulges. Doing this will make you feel carefree and also comfortable. It is always not important about how you look, it is also essential to feel good in those clothes.
Hope you found the 5 ways of getting rid of back fat useful!
You may also like reading-
- Healthy Living For Indians Staying Abroad
- Is Green Coffee Bean Extract Beneficial For Weight Loss?
- An open letter to the parents and relatives of obese kids
- Silva Method Of Meditation For Well Being
- Healthy Indian Snack Recipe-Sweet Potato And Chickpea Patty
- Best Ways Of Intermittent Fasting To Burn Fat
- 6 Low-Carb Diet Myths Busted
- Beginner’s Guide To Meditation-Practical Steps
- Failure Proof Ways To Motivate Yourself To Lose Weight
- Bariatric Surgery-Is This Weight Loss Surgery For You?
- Emotional Health-Why Happiness Is A State Of Mind?