Know My 6 Top Tips To Prepare For Weight Loss.
Are You Ready!
Let’s admit, weight loss is not easy. By weight loss here, I mean fat loss or dropping dress sizes or increasing stares from people around you or compliments from your friends, family n colleagues, so on and so forth :).
Everyone wants it but it comes with patience and hard work. One goes through a lot emotionally as well as physically during this weight loss journey and no one can deny that. Today I am here to share with you My 6 Top Tips To Prepare For Weight Loss, Are you ready to get prepared for your weight loss journey?
Top Tips To Prepare For Weight Loss
- First and foremost, whether you like it or not, you need to invest in a good quality weighing scales like Equinox, Dr. Morepen, Omron, or any other brand you want. Keep at hand a measuring tape, for taking body measurements. Take out that measuring tape that your mom used to check your height.
- Plan beforehand and prepare your eating plan for the coming week. You must shop your groceries accordingly in advance to avoid last-minute giving in to your cravings. All you need to do is, shop your groceries once a week and use them to make healthy recipes. Wash your fruits and keep them ready in the fridge. When you are hungry, fruits will serve as a quick and safe snack for you.
- When you are eating out, order a salad first and have a glass of water. Fiber and water together give you a feeling of being full. I know salads can be boring sometimes 😛 No problem, you can have some paneer tikka. Paneer (cottage cheese) is a much-needed vegetarian daily dose of protein. While eating out you need to avoid eating fries or any such refined carbs. Homemade food is always better but there is no need to hamper your social life by avoiding going out. Just choose what you eat 🙂
- Split your food into 5-6 meals. Generally, nutritionists suggest that we should eat every 2 hours. This increases our metabolism. If you feel that it is too much of a task for you, plan as per your requirement and appetite.
- Eat only when you are hungry, and that is the key to losing extra weight. If you are hungry, eat. If you just crave for taste, try to divert your mind. Remember, we crave for unhealthy food, our body does not need them. Any such crisis, go grab a glass of water and see your craving vanish.
- Take baby steps at a time. Jumping to do everything in one go will not serve your purpose. Lifestyle changes, especially related to eating habits do not change overnight. Unfortunately, ‘Have everything or nothing’ attitude doesn’t work. You will be able to gradually bring the changes that you always wanted. For eg. When you change your eating habits, you will not be successful every time you eat. You will have cravings, mood swings, etc. If you eat 85-90% of the time and workout 3-4 days a week, you will definitely succeed.
Those were my best tried and tested tips which are actually age-old ones but the most difficult to follow initially. We at IWB do not justify quick weight loss or going overboard if you have any suffering or health issue but if you feel that your health problems are linked to your being overweight, do follow these tips for a slow and steady, well-tested way to lose weight.
You may also like reading-
- Yoga and Fasting Diet for Weight Loss
- 6 Common Myths About Eating And Fasting Debunked
- Fat Fasting For Weight Loss
- Best Ways Of Intermittent Fasting To Burn Fat
Cheers to your weight loss journey.