How is your weekend coming along ? I am super pissed ! My face seems swelled since 2 days. I generally swell during periods , this time my face seems to explode !
With my experience, I have known a few anti-inflammatory foods that have worked for me. I forgot to mention that inflammation in generic language is called swelling. It could be because of stress, inactivity, periods, illness or side effects of food or medicine.
Anti Inflammatory Diet – Which Foods To Eat
Fruits are amazing anti oxidants. The best fruits with anti-inflammatory properties are lime, papaya, pear, plum, raspberry, watermelon, apple, apricot, avocado, blackberry and blueberry. Organic fruits are the best bet ! Read why organic food here.
3. Spices and Herbs
India is a land blessed with all possible healthy spices. Read about various spices and their health benefits here. Vinita has shared a wonderful article on Green Chilli which is anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric also is great to reduce swelling. Read here.
4. Non Vegetarian Food
5. Organic Vegetables
Some of the vegetables with anti-inflammatory properties are asparagus, beet, broccoli, cabbage, carrot, cauliflower, celery, cucumber, green beans, kale, mushrooms, onion, peas, radish, spinach, sprouts and sweet potato.
6. Best Foods For Flat Belly
What foods do you prefer to reduce swelling ? Share with us !
You may enjoy reading –
- Steamed Fish With Mint Sauce | Paleo /Wheat Belly Fish Recipe
- Weight Loss With Acai Berry
- Broccoli And Pineapple Smoothie Recipe For Weight Loss
- Top Health Benefits Of Fenugreek/Methi Seeds
- My Weight Loss Journey
- How To Gain Weight | Ways To Gain Weight
- Health Benefits Of Sprouts and Sprouting At Home
- Health Benefits Of Ginger And Ginger Recipes
- Sauteed Vegetables With Pepper | Healthy Recipe
- Lose Weight With Lemongrass
- How To Eat Rice And Lose Weight
- Peanut Chutney Recipe | Protein Recipe
- 7 Days Weight Loss Plan
- Health Benefits Of Dates
- Healthy Brown Rice Salad Recipe