Best Foods for Flat Belly
You might have read my previous post of Best Foods for Flat Belly here. So , lets continue with a few more belly blasting foods –
Peanuts have a bad reputation but a handful can serve as a healthy snack since peanuts are rich in protein, fibre and omega 3 fatty acids.
Avacodo is called butter fruit or Makhanphal in Hindi. It soothes digestive system. Avocado contains potassium and magnesium, which help to regulate fluid balance and prevents constipation.
Sunflower seeds are full of anti-oxidants, protein and good carbohydrates. These are good for skin too.
These are high in fibre and protein and less in calories. Have them for your munching time.
Both the fishes are rich in lean protein , omega 3 and 6 fatty acids.
I love pears J , rich in fibre and helps digestion. It’s a juicy fruit, so can serve as a good evening snack.
Horse chestnut seeds are used to treat various diseases due to its antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties. These are better consumed in tea form.
Known as haraa pyaaz in hindi 🙂 . These are rich in vitamin C and potassium. Helps to relief excess weight around the stomach due to water retention.
Yarrow is best taken in tablet form or in tea. This is a great diuretic.
Dandelion is one ingredient in herbal teas. This helps to lose water weight by retention.
And it goes on and on …………….
Which are your favorite foods for flat belly ? I love pistachios and pears.Have a great day everyone 🙂
You might like reading these –
- Best Foods for Flat Belly – Part 2
- How to Log your Diet Plan with Cron-O-meter
- Best Foods for Flat Belly – Part 1
- Food Steamer For Weight Loss & Healthy Cooking
- My Latest Lifestyle Changes to Lose Weight
- 6 tips to prepare for Weight Loss
- Ways To Make Eggs Interesting
- 12 Foods for Maximum Weight Loss
- Diet or Exercise – Who is the winner in Weight Loss ?
- A Calorie is a Calorie, Really ?