I always dream that one day , I will have a flat belly n how great it would be to flaunt it :P. If you are new to the blog, you can read Part 1 and Part 2 of this series here and here. These foods work great on achieving a flat tummy and losing weight too.
The series continues –
I don’t think Lemons need any introduction :). Lemon in luke warm water is a good way of detoxification.
Peppermint is known as Pudina and famous for clearing skin because of its healing properties. You can easily have peppermint tea , it tastes good . I love pudina chatey a lot J
I saw Seaweed for the first time in Singapore last year. It contains high iodine and regulates metabolism. However, I think it tastes Yukkks 🙁
Apple Cider Vinegar
This is usually used for a quick body detoxification since it flushes out toxins and relieves water retention. Just add a few drops of apple cider vinegar to your veggies or salad dressing.
It is rich in antioxidizing vitamin C. Have cranberries in the morning and notice the results. This will ease your stomach from bloating.
I know what you would say 😛 Bananas do not cause weight gain. On the contrary, eating a banana keeps you full. It has high potassium and thus helps to get rid of water retention. This means bananas can help to get a flat stomach.
Asparagus is full of Zinc, Potassium , Vitamins A, B-complex, C and E. Asparagus is used to treat inflammation.
Do you know of foods which can help to overcome water retention and achieve a flat belly ? Please let us know !
Stay tuned for the last part of the series , coming soon your way !
You may also like reading –
- 7 Foods that Sound Healthy, But Are Not
- Cabbage And Egg Recipe |Paleo Diet India
- Why Sugar is an Evil ?
- Weight Loss and the Service Industry
- How to Log your Diet Plan with Cron-O-meter
- Best Foods for Flat Belly – Part 1
- Food Steamer For Weight Loss & Healthy Cooking
- My Latest Lifestyle Changes to Lose Weight
- 6 tips to prepare for Weight Loss
- Ways To Make Eggs Interesting
- 12 Foods for Maximum Weight Loss
- Diet or Exercise – Who is the winner in Weight Loss ?
- A Calorie is a Calorie, Really ?
- Best Foods for Flat Belly – Part 2