This post brings us to the last part of the series – Best Foods for Flat Belly. If we get to know some more foods which can help you achieve a flat and toned tummy, we will scream and let all of you know 🙂
Let’s get set and go
Berries are delicious and extremely useful in weight loss. They are full of fibre and antioxidants. Raspberries have been making news for their weight loss effects , they have 6 g of protein per cup.
We know it better as Daalchini. Just a sprinkle of helps you regulate blood sugar levels by stimulating insulin production.
I am sure your mum would have definitely given you ginger in some form when you suffered with nausea. Ginger is a fantastic anti-oxidant and digestive aid.
Brown rice is a perfect combination of complex carbohydrate , muscle-strengthening protein and vitamin.
Peaches have both diuretic and lazative properties. They are good for upset of bloated stomach.
These have detoxifying effects. Gin is made up of Juniper berries, that doesn’t mean you should drink more than often 😛 .
These contain cynarin which helps the body’s natural detoxification process through regeneration and stimulation of bile in the liver.
Last but not the least and our dearest Shweta’s favorite
Cocunut Water – It is rich in potassium and helps in achieving a flat belly faster. Shweta has experienced it and vouches for it 🙂
Nice beach na 🙂 ?
What are your favorite belly blasting foods ?
You may also like to read –
- Best Foods for Flat Belly – Part 3
- 7 Foods that Sound Healthy, But Are Not
- Cabbage And Egg Recipe |Paleo Diet India
- Why Sugar is an Evil ?
- Weight Loss and the Service Industry
- How to Log your Diet Plan with Cron-O-meter
- Best Foods for Flat Belly – Part 1
- Food Steamer For Weight Loss & Healthy Cooking
- My Latest Lifestyle Changes to Lose Weight
- 6 tips to prepare for Weight Loss
- Ways To Make Eggs Interesting
- 12 Foods for Maximum Weight Loss
- Diet or Exercise – Who is the winner in Weight Loss ?
- A Calorie is a Calorie, Really ?
- Best Foods for Flat Belly – Part 2