Eggs are important for those looking for weight loss options.They are a good source of protein as well as keeps you filled.You don’t feel hungry for long .My problem is that I can’t have same kind of eggs everyday.They have bored me to death and this is the reason I keep looking for recipes which are completely different from the usual ones.
Boiled Eggs In Kadhi Recipe:-
1 cup yogurt
2 tbsp. Besan (Chickpea Flour)
1 cup Water
3/4 tsp Turmeric powder
Red Chilli Powder as per taste
Salt as per taste
2 tbsp Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
1 tsp Cumin seeds
1 large Onion, finely chopped
Pinch of Asafoetida
2-3 Garlic cloves
Few Curry Leaves
8 Hard Boiled Eggs
Method And Preparation:-
Whisk the Greek yogurt until it becomes smooth.
- Add besan, turmeric, chilli powder & salt and whisk well to combine properly.
- Add a little water and mix well. Keep this mixture aside.
- Heat oil and ghee in a pan and add cumin seeds.
- When the cumin seeds crack, add asafoetida, garlic and onion.
- Saute the mixture and add the curry leaves when onions turn soft.
- Now lower the flame and add the curd mixture slowly. Keep stirring continuously.
- Let the mixture cook till it turns a little thick. It takes 20-30 minutes.
- Add the boiled eggs, cover the pan and cook for around 5 minutes.
Egg kadhi is ready …You can have it with brown rice if you want.I prefer it having it without anything.This kadhi can have many variations which i will be sharing with you in the coming weeks 🙂
Do let us know if you have any other version of Kadhi .I would really like to try it out.
You might like reading these also:-
- How To Party When On Paleo/LCHF Diet
- 4 Papaya Smoothie For Weight Loss
- American Garden Low Carb Peanut Butter India
- Dairy-Good Or Bad For Health?
- Coconut, Mango and Chia Seeds Pudding Recipe
- My 6 Months Bikini Challenge
- Low Carb Moong Salad Recipe
- How To Track Macros With Myfitnesspal
- Food Addiction-Symptoms And Ways To Overcome