Hello Ladies, Hope this new year brings happiness to you all !!
As we are all working towards the same goal, I thought of giving you few interesting posts this year. The theme of my ‘interesting posts’ is Motivation.
See, whatever diet you plan, exercise regime you practice, Motivation plays a key role to keep you in the loop you have framed.. hope you all agree with me !!
My upcoming string of posts are based on celebrities and their fitness secret !! Yay..!!
Today lets look up at the ever youth and the most scintillating Malaika Arora Khan.
Bollywood Mom Malaika Arora Khan’s Fitness Secret
Remember her ‘chaiyya chaiyya’ back at 1998, whole of India went crazy on her hip moves. At the age of 40 with a ten year old son, She is still rocking Bollywood. Her recent dabbang number is no less than chaiyya. As we know, She had a great come back post delivery.
Is she thin?
Ladies !! Lets forget the word thin. Look at her She is curvy, she is fit, she has toned muscles and looks perfect.. She is a mother of 10yr old son. Yet, she is the best in any avatar she takes.
Lets see what she does to maintain her curvacious figure.
Malaika Arora Khan’s Food Routine
- Starts a day with warm water with honey and lime
- She believes in cooking with extra virgin oil at moderation
- She has small frequent meals in between 3 main meals
- Early dinner by 7.30 pm
- She doesn’t include fried/ high salt/ oily food
Egg whites, poha, idili with a bowl of fruits
Brown rice/ jowar or bajra rotis with chicken / fish, green veggies/ sprouts and dal
Grilled salmon/ soups/ steamed veggies/ salads
Vegetable juice with amla/ egg white/ brown bread toasts
She stays hydrated throughout the day with coconut water, vegetable juice and water.
Malaika Arora Khan’s Exercise Routine
- She practices Gym/ Yoga for one and half hour for thrice a week
- Gym workout plan includes Squats, Kickboxing, Free weights, Medicine balls
- Power yoga is also contributed to her super flexible physique.
- Its not just workout routine, she practices many dance forms from Indian classical to russian-ballet jazz..(i say.. wow !!)
So, Hope you are all getting inspired by her routine.
You may also like reading –
- Weight Loss Success Story – By Vrinda
- Healthy Dinner When Not Hungry
- Healthy Whole Wheat Apple Walnut Jaggery Cake Recipe
- How Much Protein Should You Eat Daily
- Do’s and Don’ts of Fasting
- How To Choose Best Whey Protein Powder
- Chia Seeds And Weight Loss
- Benefits of Balinese Massage
- What Is The Difference : Whey Concentrate vs. Isolate
- Heathy Diet Chaat Recipe For Weight Loss
- How To Maintain Weight During Festivals
- Healthy Dinner Options For Weight Loss
- Parineeti Chopra From Fat To Fit