Broccoli And Pineapple Smoothie
Recipe For Weight Loss
Having smoothies in breakfast can be the best thing one can do to their health. Although I myself don’t have smoothies everyday but do try to have them atleast 3-4 times in a week. Smoothies are a great way of having fiber and nutrients.Smoothies empower immune system and helps in weight loss as well.
Now if I tell you I like broccoli in my smoothie you will feel like yuk. How can somebody juice broccoli but thing is if you combine broccoli with pineapple then you won’t get that sharp pungent taste. One just needs to keep the right proportion so that one doesn’t end up having a bitter drink.
Broccoli smoothie recipe is quite an easy one and won’t take more than five minutes which includes cutting and juicing as well.
Here are the ingredients for the smoothie
- 1/4th cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/2 cup green grapes
- 1/2 cup double toned milk
Method – Just put all these things into a blender.I generally prefer thick smoothie but if you are beginner in smoothies then make the consistency thin.Just add more milk and water otherwise you might not like the taste.
That is it 🙂
Do share your smoothie recipe .I would really like to know what kind of smoothies you like 🙂
You might like reading these also:-
- Chia Seeds And Weight Loss
- Benefits of Balinese Massage
- What Is The Difference : Whey Concentrate vs. Isolate
- Heathy Diet Chaat Recipe For Weight Loss
- How To Maintain Weight During Festivals
- Healthy Dinner Options For Weight Loss
- Parineeti Chopra From Fat To Fit
- Healthy Corn Salad Recipe
- Why Brown Rice Is Better Than White Rice
- 10 Health Benefits Of Papaya
- Health Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water Every Morning
- 11 Health Benefits of Broccoli