Chicken Balls Recipe – Low Carb
Best things about being on a low carb diet is the yummy chicken recipes which I get to enjoy every now and then.If you are a non-vegetarian, you got to love chicken. At least I do. I made these yummy chicken balls with simple ingredients and loved them. You can make them yourself easily. They are a great way to add some punch to the simple food, we weightwatchers eat.
I keep them in my fridge for two days..Toss them in salads or have them with yummy coconut chutney/coconut dip .You can easily pack them for your lunch by preparing dav in advance.
So here you go with the recipe 🙂
Please ignore the picture quality.My camera went for repair and I really wanted to share this recipe so used my mobile 🙁
Ingredients required for Chicken Balls Recipe – Low Carb
300gm boneless chicken (You can use minced chicken also )
2 chopped onions
5-6 green chillies
5-6 dry red chillies(Its going to be really hot)
1tsp garlic pic
1tsp ginger paste
Coriander leaves choppes (around 100gms)
2″ cinnamon stick
3 green cardamoms
50 gms cashews
salt to taste
oil (any of your choice)
4 tbsp. coriander seeds
1 1/2 tbsp. cumin seeds
For the masala –
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a pan. Add in cumin seeds, coriander seeds, cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, red chillies and cashews and cook for a minute. Let it cool down.
- Grind the roasted ingredients along with ginger, garlic and green chillis to a coarse paste.
For Chicken –
- Add the chopped raw onions, coriander leaves, chicken pieces & salt and grind to make a smooth paste.
- Add a tbsp. of oil to the ground mixture and mix thoroughly. Now make small size balls as per your preference.
- Heat oil needed for deep frying the balls. Place a few balls in the hot oil at a time. Fry them till they turn a nice golden brown.
Enjoy them hot with a sauce of your choice. 🙂
Do you have any other version of chicken balls?
More chicken recipe low carb here:-