On our journey towards weight loss one doesn’t need to sacrifice from all the good things.I see people quitting mangoes all together when going for weight loss.
But people, if you follow our fitnessvsweightloss blog then you must be knowing that I like to find my way around. I always keep coming up with new ideas to make the process of ‘dieting’ enjoyable.(Hope you know about our weight loss programme and if you don’t then read read read ASAP)
SO today I present to you, a pudding recipe that has mango, coconut and chia seeds.
(Please excuse my picture quality my camera has gone for repair)
The yummy coconut milk is a great option for vegans. Besides it is free from glutens and contains healthy fats.
Mangoes are often touted as the weight loss enemies but they are not that bad if eaten in moderate amount . Mangoes are full of fibre and keep you full for long. Mangoes have anti-oxidants, lycopene and are full of vitamin C. They also have many B vitamins, calcium and magnesium.
Chia seeds are a good source of protein and fibre.
This pudding contains only around 250 calories. It is quite low when compared to other calorie-bombs and is low in carbs too.
Here are the ingredients of the Coconut , Mango & Chia Seeds Pudding:-
- 1/4 cup chia seeds(Sabja seeds in hindi)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup chopped fresh mango
Recipe: Coconut , Mango & Chia Seeds Pudding:-
- Take all the ingredients in a jar. Mix well.
- Keep the mixture in refrigerator for 4 hours. For better results refrigerate the mixture overnight.
- Serve chilled.
If you try the Coconut , Mango & Chia Seeds Pudding recipe then don’t forget to comment 🙂
You might like reading these also:-
- Indian Vegetarian Low GI Recipe:Stuffed Gram Flour Chapaati
- South Beach Diet Plan:All Phases and Foods Explained
- Top 6 Types Of Crunches For Flat Tummy
- Top 10 Swimming Types And Their Fitness Benefits
- Low Carb Glutten Free Cauliflower Pancake Recipe
- Follow Indian Weight Loss Blog on Pinterest
- Cauliflower Pizza Base Recipe – low Carb Pizza Recipe
- Weekend Fitness:How to workout on Sunday
- Why is Coconut Oil Good For you?
- Women’s Health-Why do you need Folic Acid