Cold Cucumber Soup For Weight Loss
Summers are on the way out and surprisingly this time I just forgot my favourite Cold Cucumber Soup, which I generally used to make during summer parties at home. I really love this soup due to various reasons firstly it is one soup that can be made in a few minutes, secondly it is just three ingredients recipe and above all a low calorie filling recipe for those lazy summer evenings when you just feel like having a cup of something chilled with some Coleslaw.
Cold Cucumber Soup
Cucumber – 200 gm
Double Toned milk – 500 ml
Salt, pepper for seasoning.
- Peel and grate cucumber fine.
- Add milk to it.
- Then Add salt, black pepper and a bit of roasted zeera according to taste.
- Mix well….. Ta da da … your easiest possible Cold Cucumber Soup for Weight Loss is ready to be served.
- You can make it in advance and keep it in fridge too. Chilled cucumber soup tastes heavenly.
For a detox lunch serve this to youself or anyone with a platter of fruits.
The above quantity will give you two servings.
This is a very low calorie soup with moderate carbs.
Would you like to try this Cold Cucumber Soup for weight loss?
You might also like to read –
- What Is The Best Surface To Run On?
- Jet Lag And Top Ways To Avoid It
- How To Restrict Calorie Intake Under 1200 Without Starving
- Ways Of Choosing Essential Nutrients That Can Improve Your Health
- How Balanced Diet can Help In Improving Your Falling Health?
- Best Mashup Songs For Workout