Ways Of Using Cumin or Jeera For Weight Loss
Spices have a vital role to play in enhancing the flavour of dishes. Indian cuisine has some healthy traditional spices that are the main ingredient of most dishes. However, spices are not just for flavour, they have many health benefits to offer.
Jeera or cumin is a typical Indian spice that is added to a majority of dishes, right from dal to a normal dry vegetable dish. And you are well aware how the dish gets transformed with the flavour of cumin. As already mentioned above, the reason for adding this spice is not just the appetizing aroma and flavour but also lots of health benefits that it has to offer.
Are you trying to shed kilos? You may be happy to know that consuming the powder of cumin seeds or the seeds as such can help in kickstarting your weight loss, decrease body fat and also lower unhealthy cholesterol naturally.
How to make jeera tea?
To a glass of water add a teaspoon of cumin seeds and let it boil in a vessel. As soon as the water turns brown, turn the gas off and cover the vessel with a lid. Let the decoction cool down. You can drink it when it comes to room temperature. Drink the tea thrice a day to improve your digestion and soothe minor stomach aches. If this tea is too strong for you, you can make a milder version of it by adding some cumin seeds to a glass of boiling water. Let it steep and then drink the water.
Here are ways of using cumin or jeera for weight loss
1) Take two big spoons of cumin or jeera and soak them overnight. In the morning boil that water and drink it as your morning tea. The soaked cumin should be chewed by you. Do this regularly and you will be able to get rid of fat from your body.
2) If the above method is not suitable for you, then here is another way to increase cumin intake in your food. Just add a spoon of jeera powder in 5 g of curd and eat it regularly. Consuming it regularly will help you in shedding kilos.
3) Here’s another way out. To a glass of water add 3 g of cumin powder and a few drops of honey and drink this regularly. You can add a spoon of jeera powder to your veggie soup or brown rice. These tiny things will make you lose weight easily.
4) Both garlic and lemon have a tendency to reduce extra fat from the body. You can use carrots and other veggies and boil them. To that add finely chopped garlic and lemon juice. Sprinkle some cumin or jeera powder over it and eat it every night.
Aren’t all the options of using cumin or jeera for weight loss easy? Do try them out.
You may also like reading-
- Weight Loss Tricks That Harm You
- Fasted Workouts – Do They Aid Weight Loss?
- Yoga and Fasting Diet for Weight Loss
- 3 Common Things In The Best Weight Loss Diets