Do We Overeat When Food Is Free?
Happy Sunday! How has your weekend been?
This Saturday was working for me 🙁 . I had a workshop to attend and I noticed a very common thing. Everyone took atleast three servings. I understand that it was a 3 course meal with soup , main course and desert but still people ate way too much!
Let me tell you my observation yesterday –
- 80% of the people had soft drink with food which I am sure they would have never bought!
- Most of them did not touch salad !
- Most of them did not touch soup!
- Most of them took 2 rounds of the table to analyse the food 😛
- Most of the people took went to the main course table thrice if not less.
- No one except me touched fruits from the desert section 😉
- Most of the people ate both roti and rice
- Most of the people took all the desert recipes except fruit
- Most of the people took two rounds to desert section
In one I word, thought they were desperate 😛
Initially I thought we tend to overeat when we go to a buffet! My friends never take me to a buffet because they think I should be ashamed that I can’t even eat a quantity that justifies the price HUH ! But whenever I do go for a buffet, I make sure I taste everything 😛 . Sometimes it does lead to overeating.
But this incident made me believe that when there is a FREE BUFFET, people treat their tummy as their dumping bag. I don’t know I felt as if they have never eaten anything in their lives 😛 . That’s another point that almost all of them were overweight with big tummies and a few were obese too!
So Do We Overeat When Food Is Free? What do you think?
You may also like reading –
- Is Wearing A Bra To Sleep Bad?
- Top 5 Ways To Control Anger
- 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Giloy
- Link Between Sleep And Phases Of The Moon
- Perfect Body Image-How It Influences Your Psychology?
- My Running Practice For 10K Run Plan Week 3
- After Dinner Walk For Weight Loss
- The Brown V/S The Whole Grain
- Cycling To Work For Fun And Workout