Today I bring you a recipe of a very popular Thai dish which is also a great option for low carb diet followers. This is probably one of the easiest preparations you will find anywhere for yummy Satay
The ingredients needed for chicken satay:-
1/2 cup Coconut milk
4 clove minced Garlic
1 teaspoon Curry powder
1½ teaspoon Brown sugar
Salt (as per taste)
1/2 teaspoon Black pepper (ground)
1 pound Chicken breast ( boneless & skinless) or chicken pieces cut into 1 inch small strips
Time Required to prepare this dish-
- Preparation Time- 30 minutes
- Marinade duration- 2-2.5 hours
- Time for cooking- 10 minutes
This chicken satay recipe is mainly served with homemade peanut sauce but because I have purchased it already from the supermarket so I will be using that only with this recipe.
I don’t go more than 1 or 2 tbsp. because of the high amount of carbs in the peanut sauce.
How to Marinade-
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk along with garlic,
- 1 teaspoon curry powder,
- 1 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar, salt & pepper and stir continuously until sugar dissolves.
- Now toss chicken well in this mixture and mix properly. Keep it covered for about 2-4 hours.
Method Of Preparation-
- Now You have the peanut sauce with you so no need to prepare it individually.
- Next thing is to pre-heat grill or frying pan over medium high flame.
- Place the marinated chicken into skewers & then grill them or fry them in a frying pan for about 3-5 minutes properly on all sides.
- Let the chicken cook properly for an appropriate duration as over cooking will make it turn hard.
- The chicken satay is ready to be served with peanut sauce with your favorite rice noodles or spaghetti.
Here is the Nutrition Data for this recipe:
Hope you enjoyed the easiest chicken satay recipe 🙂 . See yaa soon 🙂
You may also like reading –
- Top Health Centres, Spas And Gyms In Chennai
- Top 7 Exercises For Women Who Love Their Heels
- Why And How Should Skinny People Exercise?
- Habits That Hurt Your Metabolism
- Top Health Centres,Gyms And Fitness Clubs In Gurgaon
- Fitness Freaks-Favorite Fitness Gadget That Worked
- Are Cooking Sprays Healthy?
- LCHF:Low Carb High Fat Chicken Recipe
- 10 Simple Things That Can Make You Happy And Healthy