Easiest way to lose weight and keep it off
After meal walk.
Coronavirus has got almost all of us to be holed in our homes. However, that does not mean that we have to stop our workouts and walkouts. During the lockdown also, we can eat well and exercise as we all are seeing people doing extensively all over the social media. Even with the gyms and parks closed, we can start with our home workouts. Can’t we?
The only one thing needed for this is to imbibe discipline in our lives and make working out a priority. A simple routine can make a massive difference to your weight loss journey because Discipline is the only significant factor in your losing weight and being fit! Period.
Easiest way to lose weight
In an ideal setting, you should walk about a minimum of 35-45 minutes and then try to increase it to about an hour. We at IWB had developed a ‘Walk-30’ program which proved to be helpful to many during this long lockdown period. You can read all about it here (Walk30Program)
- An interesting tip is going out for a mask (with your masks intact) post your dinner.
- For the diabetics, there is a new source of information that you should take as a guide. The fact suggests that if you are suffering from Type 2 diabetes, you should go for a walk for a minimum of 15 minutes. If you do this, you will be able to control any sudden surge in your blood sugar levels. Even not done right, this surge can lead to you gaining weight. Plus, this surge in your blood sugar level is as it is not healthy for your body.
What is the easiest way to lose weight
- If you have any kind of digestive or stomach issues, you should walk post meals. That way, your digestive system will speed the process of digestion and lead to a healthy digestive system.
- You do need to make sure that post-dinner workouts should not be vigorous. You, for sure, do not want to mess with your digestion process. This includes not running or jogging or any HIIT activity.
Weight loss is not a quick process, but by building small habits, can you conquer your goals. For now, you should begin by walking around to fasten the digestion process and a better life.
Where to walk post meal
Your balcony, a nearby park, or even your treadmill, any type will work. If you are me, on the spot walking will also serve the purpose. The bottom line is that there should be no excuse for your walks, and you better be masked well if you decide to start working out outside.
So what are you waiting for? start with your post meal walk at any place possible.
You may also like reading –
- Gram Flour(Besan) Pancake Recipe | High Protein Recipe India
- How To Exercise Your Brain
- Chicken Sausages And Kidney Bean Soup Recipe
- Pre and Post Workout Hair Care Tips
- Weight Loss Challenge – 4 kgs in 4 weeks
- IWB 200 Post International Giveaway
- My Yoga Experience and Weight Loss
- Benefits Of Drinking Tender Coconut Water