Are you looking for another version of using eggs then I have some quick and yummy muffin recipe to share with you.It is a simple muffin recipe that is perfectly suitable for Paleo-dieters. These soft muffins are quick to prepare and you will want to eat more (No one can have just one!).
Egg Muffins Recipe Ingredients
1 dozen eggs
salt and pepper to taste
Baby Spinach leaves (You can take some soft spinach leaves)
1 chopped onion
1 small tomato chopped (Tomato should be a firm one)
Instructions : Egg Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Take eggs in a large bowl and beat them well.
- Add chopped spinach and onion and a small tomato.You can skip spinach and use chopped sausages if you don’t like the taste of it
- Season the eggs with salt and pepper.
5 . Grease the muffin pan with ghee/olive oil and pour in the egg batter.
6.Now place these almost full moulds inside oven.
7.Bake for 20 minutes.
8.Remove from the oven and let them cool down.
9.Muffins can be easily taken out from moulds using a knife.
Enjoy the soft and savory muffins.
Do you know any Egg Muffin recipe with another seasoning?
You might like reading these also:-
- My 6 Months Bikini Challenge
- Food Addiction-Symptoms And Ways To Overcome
- Weight Loss Surgeries India
- 6 Worst Weight Loss Tips
- 10 Benefits Of Almond Milk In Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Rules You Can’t Mess Up
- Fitness-Couch To 5K Running Program Review
- My Life and Weight Loss Mission
- Masala Bhangra-New Weight Loss Workout
- Why Exercise Is Must For Weight Loss