Fruit Cream – Healthy Sugar Free Recipe
Do you crave for a yummy fruity treat ?
I have a sugar free version of it although it is not very low carb as fruits are high in carbs but having it once in a blue moon is not bad. After all there is one life to live 😀
It’s a very simple recipe where you can add fruits of your choice.I used mango for sweetness which is a must, rest of the fruits you can add as per your choice.
So here we go 🙂
Full fat Fresh Cream- 2 cups(200 grams)
Banana– 1 medium
Apple- 1 medium
Mango– 1 medium
Mango puree- 1 mango puree
- Mix cream and mango puree. Do not blend too much as it may turn the cream into butter.
- Wash and cut all the fruits into 1 cm pieces.
- Cut dry fruits into small pieces.
- Mix the cut fruits and dry fruits with the cream mixture.
- Refrigerate it for two hours and serve cold.
Your fruity treat is ready .It has sweetness of fruits but no sugar..Try it out and let me know 🙂
Calories – 1210
Net Carbs – 101
Fat – 88
Protein – 9
Do you have any other low carb version of fruit cream?
You might like reading these also:-
- Benefits Of CLA and MusclePharm CLA Core Review
- Low Carb Broccoli And Cheese Soup Recipe
- How To Beat Menopausal Weight Gain
- Review:Natures Bounty Vitamin B12 Supplement India
- All About Peanut Oil-Health Benefits and Side Effects
- Quick Low Carb Vegetable Salad Recipe
- Low Carb Eggless Mayonnaise Recipe
- LCHF Smoothie Recipe-Coconut Milk,Pineapple and Pomegranate
- Low Carb Coconut Milk India-Dabur Hommade Coconut Milk