Gram Flour(Besan) Pancake Recipe | High Protein Recipe India
This is the First Recipe for IWB Weight Loss Challenge. Most of you would have tried this recipe. Its famous as “Besan Chilla”. Its made of Gram Flour or Chickpea flour or Besan as you call it.
This recipe just takes 5 minutes mixing and 5-10 minutes cooking time. We have shared a similar Mung Bean Pancakes recipe here.
Let’s get started.
- 1 medium onion
- 1 green chilly
- 1 cup besan – makes 4 pancakes
- Pinch of Red chilli powder and salt
Method of Preparation
Chop Onion and Green Chilly.
Add them to Besan along with salt and red chilli powder.
Add water so that the consistency is such that it can easily be poured on the pan. A word of caution here, you have to mix besan properly since it forms lumps.
Heat the pan for 5 minutes and add few drops of oil. You can use a non stick pan if you are not an expert in cooking. Use a spatula or a bowl to spread the mixture on the pan.
Turn the pancake upside down when its little brown(read cooked).
Tadaaa, the pancake is ready 🙂 .
P.S – I am no expert in cooking, so no sorry for goof ups 😉
You may also like reading –
- IWB Weight Loss Challenge – Meet Our Fitness Expert
- IWB Weight Loss Challenge – Coming Up
- How To Exercise Your Brain
- Chicken Sausages And Kidney Bean Soup Recipe
- Pre and Post Workout Hair Care Tips
- Weight Loss Challenge – 4 kgs in 4 weeks
- IWB 200 Post International Giveaway
- My Yoga Experience and Weight Loss
- Benefits Of Drinking Tender Coconut Water
- How To Boost Your Immunity This Winter
- Skin Care During Weight Loss